Lifejumper

#1 Celtics fan / #7 Serbia fan
Oct 25, 2017

FQoR7a2X0AQKLBY

FQoR7ZpXEAg4MyX

FQoR7ZrWYAYowDr

He looks happier for sure. Glad for him.

Last edited:

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
He talked about the role/how freeing it was to wear the makeup on this hot ones episode:

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Recommended watch either way; he comes across really well on the episode.. I love his shpeel about the "I do one for them, and one for me" concept artists use. It was hilarious watching this and then watching the god awful John Mayer episode; good lord John is a turbo douche lol

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, the amazing make-up is probably my biggest takeaway from the film. They did a phenomenal job.

Babu93

Feb 9, 2021
I usually find big actors in heavy make-up super distracting in films. But he totally disappeared into the role. Great performance and major props to the make-up team.

wholahay

Dec 18, 2017
Literally why did they not just cast Richard Kind if they were just going to cast Colin Farrell to put him in Richard Kind makeup?

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Loved his performance. Hoping we get to see more of it in the upcoming show or a sequel.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I remember watching the interviews leading up to The Batman, where he talked about gaining weight for the role and how different this was going to be for him. He's an incredible actor and I never would have recognized him under the makeup. Perfect fit for the movie.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Absolutely crazy makeup work, incredible skill by the team that put it together. You really don't doubt for a second that it's entirely real in the movie.

nilbog

Movie Aficionado
Oct 25, 2017
I would never have known it was him if I didn't see his name in the credits. Great Penguin too.

00157d68-1600.jpg

Ninhead

Drive-in Mutant
Avenger
Nov 18, 2017
Dude legit might be my favorite actor, and he absolutely killed it here. Wasn't crazy about the movie, but he was awesome.

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
They're really going for the De Niro look on Younger Penguin. The inspiration was already obviously but damn.

NickatNite

Oct 27, 2017
California
If I didn't know it was him before watching the movie, I would have never have guess him.

Makeup team and his performance were wonderful.

mere_immortal

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't see much marketing before watching The Batman and had no idea it was him, thought it was just someone I hadn't heard of doing a really good job.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
dope actor been killing it for years, dude hammed it up as a mob guy in The Batman. loved the cheesy ass "ahhh why you showin me thaaat" when Gordon is showing him the Riddler's crime scene photos lol

makeup work on him was top tier.

Oct 30, 2017
I saw the movie with my best friend and we both agreed if we didn't know it beforehand we would have never guessed it was Colin Ferrell as the Penguin by the end credits.

He completely disappeared into the role.

Oct 29, 2017
He talked about the role/how freeing it was to wear the makeup on this hot ones episode:

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Recommended watch either way; he comes across really well on the episode.. I love his shpeel about the "I do one for them, and one for me" concept artists use. It was hilarious watching this and then watching the god awful John Mayer episode; good lord John is a turbo douche lol
I just watched this. Colin seems like such a genuine and nice man.

May 10, 2019

- YouTube

a6dccd31-1d4b-48d6-bd5e-87fb8dd10fc4_text.gif

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
Even though I knew it was Colin Farrell going into the movie, I would still stare at the Penguin when he was on screen thinking "did I remember this wrong? Is this some sort of Mandela effect thing and this ISN'T Colin Farrell?" Absolutely bonkers make up job as well as acting on Colin's part.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Even though I knew it was Colin Farrell going into the movie, I would still stare at the Penguin when he was on screen thinking "did I remember this wrong? Is this some sort of Mandela effect thing and this ISN'T Colin Farrell?" Absolutely bonkers make up job as well as acting on Colin's part.
Hah I had the same thing happen. I even whispered "that's Colin Farrell" to the person I went to the movie with and they didn't really hear and I didn't repeat myself partly because I wasn't 100% sure (and of course didn't want to be loud.)

Rookhelm

Oct 27, 2017
I knew ahead of time, but when credits rolled, my wife turned to me and asked "who did Colin Farrel play?"

Guzim

Oct 25, 2017
Movie should win the Academy Award for make-up next year just for him alone.