Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Denji trying to clear his name since it means so much to him would be great motivation lol

Rutger

Oct 25, 2017
gonna think that is Chainsaw Devil/Fiend or something. because I think the manga has been making a point that it's Chainsaw Man, and avoid calling it chainsaw devil

I've always been curious why chainsaws on a devil that can erase concepts, so I like the idea of a chainsaw devil showing up to separate that. We'll see though.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
My guess on the imposter is that it's the Chainsaw Devil who has grown strong thanks to Denji and Poochita

ojbd

Jul 18, 2018
spider-man-pointing-meme.jpeg

I need a version of this sometime in the next few chapters.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
There's no way she survives, the last scene with Asa was basically all death flags.

Fujimoto takes his movies too seriously to waste them on a fakeout.
He's done this with characters that have survived before, the thing is there are levels of immortality with the Devils and we don't exactly know what Yuko is or what Famine/Death did to her

ojbd

Jul 18, 2018
Ok, adding to the possible suspects I mentioned before (Chainsaw Devil, Doppelganger, Shadow); I can see this being the Media Devil (impersonating Denji who has become a media sensation) or the Superhero Devil for similar reasons. The Media Devil feels like a really interesting angle to take (tho, because of Fujimoto's love of films it's literally a final boss tier enemy).

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Damn. That would be a tragic death for Yuko. Having just enough time to realize she was killed by her idol, the guy she just said she became a devil for and then it wasn't even him.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Justice Devil and Famine have to be one in the same right? Isn't the 3rd horseman supposed to also hold the scales of justice?

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I was thinking something like a media devil or a rumor devil or something along those lines. Though I do like the idea of just a chainsaw man devil that was born out of people's fear of him

cairngorm

Oct 25, 2017
Oooo a chainsaw man devil who can ruin Denji's reputation more is interesting. He may hesitate to try and reveal himself until that's dealt with.

Onix555

Apr 23, 2019
UK
-Good send off for Yuko with the shoes throwback.
-I like the ChainsawMan devil theory
-Nayuta hair cameo
-freckles girl getting a panel

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
I can totally see a plot where Asa kills the fake chainsaw man and the world/Asa thinks CSM is dead.

Maybe that triggers the horsemen to reveal themselves finally.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
It's not a Chainsawman Devil, Fear of Chainsawman just powers up Chainsawman like how we've already seen the vice versa already happen

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Waiting for Yoru to kill the doppelganger and turn him into a weapon to fight Denji. Gotta fight chainsaws with chainsaws.

Oct 25, 2017
Fujimoto really don't want you enjoying their characters. Just when I thought Asa could have a friend...even if it's in the form of a deranged Splatoon character she dies.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm confident they are gonna 3 cour part one at this pace. Katana Devil arc in the last 4 episodes is going to be a tight fit.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
A Chainsaw Man Devil would be interesting. But who the heck is freckle girl? One of the horsemen?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In hindsight wouldn't have been the end of the world if Aki used that sword 😅

convo

Oct 25, 2017
If Chainsaw Man is so good why isn't there a Chainsaw Man Tw- oh.
I guess freckle girl is still gonna be relevant and not just temporary host.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
NAYUTA! and NOOOO YUKO! also what the fuck is up with this Chainsaw Man clone lol

it's all a clusterfuck....