Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, that's what the fuck I'm talking about. War Devil? That can be like primordial level one, no?

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Remind me did Denji ate Nuclear Weapons devil and if so guess War Devil is trying to bring back old devils

Lulu

Oct 25, 2017
Yea, love the body horror he can do now that he isn't restrained by WSJ.

OP
OP
Midramble

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Looks like Fuji has brought us back to a shonen baseline so I wonder how many chapters until we go back off the rails

OP
OP
Midramble

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Wow, that's what the fuck I'm talking about. War Devil? That can be like primordial level one, no?

I was thinking about this and I think the theme around this character is that complacency has made people less afraid of war now, but some conflict will pop up that make people afraid of war again which will have the same feedback loop gun had.

Lulu

Oct 25, 2017
Hope we see more of the Primal devils.

^ good thinking

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember it being this visceral

16-7jMnfgO.jpg

0095-012.png

Oct 25, 2017
Mmmm delicious Fujimoto gore.
Asa Mitaka/War Devil seems like an interesting antagonist. Perfectly brutal and cunning.

I know a lot of history was "erased" due to CSM destroying certain devils. But I guess some devils still remember but it's just humans that have forgotten?
Basically, yeah. Makima knew of the stuff he erased since she was a Devil.

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
Surprisingly straightforward chapter, but it was a great set up to some of the new stuff to come. So happy Chainsaw Man is back in publication.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
i didnt remember the name of reborn makima or how she looked

and i thought this new girl was her, but not knowing her true identity or something

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
i didnt remember the name of reborn makima or how she looked

and i thought this new girl was her, but not knowing her true identity or something

The only reason I spent an embarrassing amount of the chapter thinking it was her was because someone made a post saying they were happy the queen was back with this new girl's face in said post, I was so confused at how she would've already aged up so fast up barring some big timeskip lol

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The only reason I spent an embarrassing amount of the chapter thinking it was her was because someone made a post saying they were happy the queen was back with this new girl's face in said post, I was so confused at how she would've already aged up so fast up barring some big timeskip lol

im guessing that was the twist

having the second part start with makima(nayuta) and she "awakes" her powers fighting the press, would be the typical scenario

this new girl actually dying and making a pact on the spot to a big devil was a nice surprise

Onix555

Apr 23, 2019
UK
Great first chapter, Kino is back on the menu bois.

Also cool new villain, love her design.
Rip Bucky

Next chapter is next week, cant wait

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Mitama is gone I think. No way she would know about nuclear weapons, this one is 100% the war devil