AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
I can't actually remember if I've watched any of this channel or not.

I definitely recall seeing the thumbnails, of I'm honest I think the name might have turned me off.

But hearing that they also like some movies too and it's not just dumping on movies for the sake of it sounds exactly like the kind of videos I like.

the name is a riff off the ewok movie, caravan of courage. they did start off by focusing on stuff they didn't like, but at least in the last several years it's mostly been a vehicle to rewatch and review older movies and discuss trivia surrounding them.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
the name is a riff off the ewok movie, caravan of courage. they did start off by focusing on stuff they didn't like, but at least in the last several years it's mostly been a vehicle to rewatch and review older movies and discuss trivia surrounding them.
Awesome, yeah I love stuff like that..I'll definitely give them a try.

I swear I may have seen a few I just don't remember, haha.

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
Very watchable. Good blokes who I can trust, more or less, to judge movies on their own merits and be entertaining about it.

Shoutout to Ben from Canada their longtime editor who also makes little video essays
Yup, editing is top notch. I can't imagine how long it takes to find the thousands of clips and images. Also, I appreciate it because it's not full of text snippets I have to pause to read or images flashing at almost subliminal speed. I can't stand that trend in editing.

Also, Ben will sometimes throw in a counterpoint in the edit and the fact that the main guys are cool with it is, well, cool.

TechnoSyndro

May 15, 2019
One of the few YouTube channels with a consistent upload schedule that I actually try to always stay caught up with. The first guess the movie based on the bad review video is one of my favorites.

StreetsAhead

Sep 16, 2020
I can't actually remember if I've watched any of this channel or not.

I definitely recall seeing the thumbnails, of I'm honest I think the name might have turned me off.

But hearing that they also like some movies too and it's not just dumping on movies for the sake of it sounds exactly like the kind of videos I like.

Came here to say exactly this. Have always been put off by the channel name and assumed it's one of the many (factually) toxic channels that get recommended to me, so I'm glad this thread was made. Definitely gonna check them out now.

OP
OP
Ld007

Ld007

Jun 1, 2024
Came here to say exactly this. Have always been put off by the channel name and assumed it's one of the many (factually) toxic channels that get recommended to me, so I'm glad this thread was made. Definitely gonna check them out now.
I thought the same with the Batman 89 video years back, I was so angry they called it garbage and then I watched, and I was like, oh the name doesn't help.

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
One of my favorite mr sunday video is the last one they did on the michael bay transformers movies.
You could tell they were absolutely mentally done with these movies haha
Their content is always amazing. I love the deep dive they do on movies production like the batman one or the phantom menace one.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
I like these guys. They have good taste and are left leaning politically (not that they talk about it, I mean they're not just quiet Trumpers) and I enjoy their takes.

OP
OP
Ld007

Ld007

Jun 1, 2024
One of my favorite mr sunday video is the last one they did on the michael bay transformers movies.
You could tell they were absolutely mentally done with these movies haha
Their content is always amazing. I love the deep dive they do on movies production like the batman one or the phantom menace one.
I like these a lot also

View: https://youtu.be/oLkMlfXK9ys?si=5KFFg_EFRLbMNLuw

View: https://youtu.be/qpLKiMgNbXY?si=ImXFVNc7gN3-D2TB

View: https://youtu.be/PiGnf77PCZ4?si=TVDSZ40iLG9IatIS

Great research

SatMgMg

Aug 25, 2024
I love to see the psychology destruction of a man, sowing doubts into his mind, until he becomes the real life Joker.

Guess The Movie Based on the Bad Review series is literally the best series on YT, James will pull his usual tricks, Mason knows the same, but it's the doubt and suspense with every question that's the best part of it all.

It was actually the movie, High School Musical 2.

OP
OP
Ld007

Ld007

Jun 1, 2024
I love to see the psychology destruction of a man, sowing doubts into his mind, until he becomes the real life Joker.

Guess The Movie Based on the Bad Review series is literally the best series on YT, James will pull his usual tricks, Mason knows the same, but it's the doubt and suspense with every question that's the best part of it all.

It was actually the movie, High School Musical 2.

View: https://youtu.be/enPzv5k7cJQ?si=n1xfMlxLgtfXYsOt