• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Cloggerdude

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We didn't "used to do that on Gaf" Adding price requirements were endlessly debated and nothing ever changed not because there was no agreement or whatever but because there was no one to make those decisions. Basically at some point everything just stopped changing and the thread was running on inertia with no change really even possible and then everyone once in a while the debate would explode again.

Yeah, I'm going to respond to this one, because it's just completely untrue. Let's take the price requirement discussion as an example. The discussion was had 2-3 times while I was OP, and each time it was because I opened it up for discussion. The rule was never actually implemented, but that's because there never was an actual agreement on the rule being added. Did you actually go and add up all of the responses to the discussion? Because I did. There were always more votes for not having a rule than there were for adding the rule.

Now, in hindsight, apparently the reason it never won the vote was because users that were for it simply didn't say anything. We didn't have access to having a poll though, so we worked with what we had. We now do actually have the ability to perform a true poll, and obviously things went differently.

TotalMackerel

Oct 26, 2017
WTS:

EVGA GeForce GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 - $200 shipped

Served me well but I recently got a new card. Still have original packaging.

Paypal or Amazon gift card accepted. PM if interested.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Since this seemed to go off the rails a bit -

Contrary to some beliefs, I am not in here all of the time. If I step in, either the OP of a community thread asked me to, a lot of reports came in, or some extenuating circumstance required it. I also never unilaterally make decisions when it comes to a community (especially this one!). I consult with other staff, the OP, and get feelers for how things will be handled.

For the initial rule change, that was pretty easy. Some of you might not be aware, but I've been in the BST thread for a good few years myself, and traded on CAG years before that as well. I've seen the argument about this go around and around, peter out, then get spun up again and again, usually with increasing volatility and hostility. As such, a community poll was an easy way to gauge people's interests in that change to a degree. Why people think I made the final decision on that, I have no idea.

For any extras, there's a few reasons why implementing them now wouldn't be the best idea:

1: The poll was not an overwhelming majority

When the poll was up, I believe it was around 60-40 for Yes. So while one option won, it wasn't really a slam dunk percentage, so the logical thing to do would be to see how the community as a whole handles it, since it's a relatively big rule change. Too many radical changes too fast is a great way to run into trouble.

2: The community must prove they can self-police

It's easy to vote in a poll, but another thing entirely to put the effort in and make sure the rules are followed. The expectation is that as a community, you will be able to make these things work without alienating other posters in the community. Can it be done? Are we unsure? Then pop a trial run, see how it goes.

There is very little benefit to implementing multiple significant rule changes like this at the same time, so the best bet is to see how this one works, and reconvene after the holidays. If you want to discuss it, debate it, PM me about it, etc, you are more than welcome to. I am relatively easy to convince if you have the right data.

Number9

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
plussello6jrg.png

[+9 Buyer rep / +24 Seller rep]

WTS (Selling)

The Long Dark - $5 [SOLD]

---------------

WASTED - $2
HackyZack - $2
Eterium - $2
Maize $2
Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack - $2
The Red Solstice - $2
Jurassic Park: The Game - $2
Mushroom 11 - $2
2064: Read Only Memories - $2
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - $2

6 games for $6! The whole pack for $9!

All redeem on Steam.

Payment via PayPal F&F or buyer pays fees

WTB (Buying)

Darkest Dungeon - $5
Devil May Cry 4 - $3

Last edited:

Ogami Itto

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User has been warned for: hostile post
Jesus Christ you people love to clog this topic with posts that have nothing to do with BST. The 1 dollarshipped meme or whatever was pretty fucking stupid and ran it's course a while ago, no reason to change all the rules because one guy got his fucking feelings hurt.

You can warn me or ban me now if you want, this is getting really fucking stupid.

jblanco

Oct 27, 2017
WTS

All items are free shipping within mainland USA and Hawaii.

All items are used but in very good condition!

I accept PayPal (either Gift, or buyer must pay PayPal fees), Venmo, Amazon gift cards, or cash if transaction is done in Seattle.

1. Mario Tennis Open (N3DS) - $15.00 USD
2ASMfVtl.jpg

3. RPG Maker FES Collector's Edition (N3DS) - $50.00 USD
dLScXrFl.jpg

4. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions (N3DS) - $28.00 USD
AstUxPwl.jpg

5. New Super Mario Bros. 2 (N3DS) - $20.00 USD
NabD1RGl.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 6137

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ you people love to clog this topic with posts that have nothing to do with BST. The 1 dollarshipped meme or whatever was pretty fucking stupid and ran it's course a while ago, no reason to change all the rules because one guy got his fucking feelings hurt.

You can warn me or ban me now if you want, this is getting really fucking stupid.
That's not whar we're talking about. Try to read the discussion before jumping the gun.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Well how about as a BST courtesy and self-policing measure, when you do a WTB, you include a price range?

no polls needed, no need to badmouth an admittedly funny and clever meme.

Last edited:

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Since this seemed to go off the rails a bit -

Contrary to some beliefs, I am not in here all of the time. If I step in, either the OP of a community thread asked me to, a lot of reports came in, or some extenuating circumstance required it. I also never unilaterally make decisions when it comes to a community (especially this one!). I consult with other staff, the OP, and get feelers for how things will be handled.
I think this approach is great, but it would've been more helpful if this point was made more clear from the start, rather than making it seem like it was mostly your decision.

I'll definitely trust clogger on making those types of decisions, but I also don't feel like it should be so cloak and dagger when it's something that was important, and to be dealt with reasonably.
For the initial rule change, that was pretty easy. Some of you might not be aware, but I've been in the BST thread for a good few years myself, and traded on CAG years before that as well. I've seen the argument about this go around and around, peter out, then get spun up again and again, usually with increasing volatility and hostility. As such, a community poll was an easy way to gauge people's interests in that change to a degree. Why people think I made the final decision on that, I have no idea.
Personally, I don't remember this downhill momentum kind of outrage on these topics as you are referencing, but yes, I do agree this did pop up over and over again, so in the end, the poll was reasonable, although I still have my qualms with that approach that I won't argue over in this thread at this time.

If a community poll is easy to gauge people's interest in a change to a degree, then I don't see why we shouldn't have a poll for outstanding issues that numerous people in the thread feel is important to gauge that decision. I think part of your response made it felt more like you won't even consider it until you see how this rule works, but that doesn't seem to be addressing the issue of listening to the community, and more about managing the community, which are two separate things.
For any extras, there's a few reasons why implementing them now wouldn't be the best idea:

1: The poll was not an overwhelming majority

When the poll was up, I believe it was around 60-40 for Yes. So while one option won, it wasn't really a slam dunk percentage, so the logical thing to do would be to see how the community as a whole handles it, since it's a relatively big rule change. Too many radical changes too fast is a great way to run into trouble.
So this part feels like a contradiction to me now. What is the purpose of having a poll if the end result is just going to be looked at as something they may or may not be important? If this is what the community decided, then that wish should be respected.

I personally don't agree with the rule, but since I'm a part of this community, I can respect that it is a rule, and I will abide by it.

However, if we view the results of this poll as trivial, then that's a different discussion to be had, rather than saying the logical thing to do is to see how it works.

If it's enforced as a rule, that's how it works. It's really just that simple. If someone breaks the rule, they'll get called out by the community. There are plenty of rules that are broken on a weekly basis, and we call each other out on it when necessary. That's how a rule works. Since it seems like mods will not have a heavy hand in enforcing these rules, as I'll talk about in the next part. However, what's really the point of seeing if this rule will work or not if the purpose of the rule was to make the change for the community? We didn't decide on this rule just so you can decide if you feel you made the right decision, but it was made to try to improve the community. This shouldn't be looked as a penalty to our community just because a new rule is created. This is how growth works, and I think it's great you provided us this empowerment, but don't take it away now by allowing us progress only if we show some sort of improvement on a scale.
2: The community must prove they can self-police

It's easy to vote in a poll, but another thing entirely to put the effort in and make sure the rules are followed. The expectation is that as a community, you will be able to make these things work without alienating other posters in the community. Can it be done? Are we unsure? Then pop a trial run, see how it goes.
You say you have been in the BST thread for years, but I have to say that the time I spent in the BST thread in recent times, I've never seen a problem from the community to self-police, and put forth the effort to do so.

The expectation is that you should be a part of the community, but not run the community. Who here is saying that our community can't, and haven't policed ourselves, from before and now? If we were really talking about the community self-policing, isn't this already an issue with mod involvement that's contradictory to this approach?

I personally take issue with the fact you are implying that our community can't police itself. Maybe that's not what you intended, but the way you just put forth this idea seems a bit insulting for me, as I feel like I am someone that does make that effort, and also to all the other NeOaks of this thread (albeit he's been less active since the Era T___T) that we still have to prove something that's already been in place.

I guess I am just confused as to exactly what the mod involvement is trying to mitigate as far as the thread is concerned. Yes, we know it's not just you, but if there are other staff that have been consulted as you've mentioned, then I feel we need a bit more clarification on the specific intent or purpose you are looking for.

Are you looking to intervene, or are you looking for us to self-police. Where is the line, and what should we expect as a community when engaging in discussions related to rule changes? I think it's important to have this distinction made clear, regardless of who came to you for the change. The community is made up of more than just those you speak to in private, but needs to include those who are willing to speak in public. It's about transparency, and that's what I feel we're not really getting here from the process thus far.
There is very little benefit to implementing multiple significant rule changes like this at the same time, so the best bet is to see how this one works, and reconvene after the holidays. If you want to discuss it, debate it, PM me about it, etc, you are more than welcome to. I am relatively easy to convince if you have the right data.
I feel I would need you to elaborate on this a bit more, as I don't necessary agree with you on this point.

If anything, it might be more beneficial implementing multiple significant rules at once, IF, that's what the community wants, and not because of some sort of a test run for something greater.

Striking while the iron is hot, and taking this chance to making this change now if it is the choice of the community should be a priority, not an after thought.

I am sure this relates to the self-policing point, but I personally don't see that connection as relative to each other. The longer we take to make these changes when we are at the peak of discussing these issues, the more likely they will fall into the backburner, and changes will not happen for quite awhile, or be forgotten, and only come back as pointless waves of bickering every so often.

One can make the argument that if we start implementing one rule, maybe it could open the floodgates to more, and rampant rule changes. However, this can only be true if it's what the community wants, and not just one or two people mentioning it. If it's something that is discussed by numerous people, it should be considered as important to the community. We shouldn't just imply that no discussion will be made until we meet some sort of mark or goal before it can even be considered. That shows little deference to our work as a community, and it's not the way we should be approaching critical rules for this thread.

And what is that mark or goal supposed to look like when we talk about self-policing, or if the new rule works? How long are we supposed to wait until we can decide that it's time? How much of this is subjective, or do you actually have a mark in mind to meet this objective?

I just feel the lack of transparency and clarity is just too lacking as far as the approach that has been taken on this issue thus far, and the subsequent comments to these issues.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'm not reading that, holy shit

Shorter words pls, save my eyeballs
Sorry, I don't actually think I can make it any shorter. XD

I tend to do this with topics I'm passionate about (no snickering!), so I make sure to provide as much detail, and being as succinct as I can in order to avoid any confusion, or being unclear in the conversation.

I don't expect a reply any time soon anyways.

It's really more food for thought, so if you can find the time to go through some of the points, and provide a response, I would great appreciate it.

SmokeMaxX

Oct 25, 2017
A couple of thoughts on everything. I'll try to keep it short and simple-
1) IMO applying the new rule that was just voted on to both WTS and WTB equally doesn't constitute a new rule. It's just changing the wording to apply to both sides of the same transactions. There's no real logical reason why a buyer can't do the same things that a seller has to do when they make a listing.
2) I think it's fine to be hesitant to make rule changes to an already stable community. As we've seen in the poll recently, there's a lot more people who use this thread than there are people who actively discuss the policies of the thread. We have to be very careful we don't scare off potential buyers or sellers. Having a healthy marketplace means having as many trustworthy buyers and sellers as possible so that the items that you want to sell get sold and the items that you want to buy are available for sale. I know for a fact that some people have been scared off from using this thread for various reasons.

Ferny

FutureERA
Oct 23, 2017
I strongly suggest this thread goes back to it's intended purpose which is an area where members can buy, sell, and trade goods of all kinds without this constant derailment that has been happened just about every page. It's a thread I've used myself many times in the past and will continue to and for me to have to step in in this manner isn't something I particularly want to do as it just takes away from all the great work Clogger has been doing.

Bronson has already mentioned to PM him with questions or to continue discussion on the matter. My inbox is open as well.

This is pretty much going to be the last formal warning on the matter. If you want to discuss it, reach out to myself, Bronson, or Clogger and we can go from there.

Chambers

Oct 26, 2017
plusbuyqskd1.png
plussello6jrg.png

I'm going to go digital on Switch! I think. PM me with questions or offers - Switch game prices seem to be all over the map.

I do PayPal F&F. One game shipping is free. Anything more we'll figure something out.

$42 tier
Disgaea 5
Mario Kart 8
DOOM
Zelda BOTW
Skyrim
Mario Odyssey
ARMS
Mario + Rabbids

$33 tier
Xenoverse 2
Puyo (sealed with keychain thingy)

Other tier
Bomberman R - $29
Binding of Isaac - $29
Rayman (sealed) - $29
Poi Explorers Edition - $24
Cave Story+ - $20
Ittle Dew 2 - $20

YbYyrLKl.jpg
Sent you a PM

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
One recommendation I proposed was having a separate BST Discussion thread to discuss these kind of topics.

Rather than having them strain the posting space here, it should have its own thread specifically to talk about these issues, and general feedback on the thread.

I would've made the thread myself, but I don't have access yet for awhile longer.

It just feels part of the reasons why many hate these discussions has more to do with it clogging up the actual BST portion of the thread, and not just because it's something that shouldn't be discussed.

It would be a good way to make sure that the conversations we have are allowed, and open to the community, rather than the minor hesitancy at times to do so in this thread because it's not really a discussion thread.

Mind you, it doesn't have to be a stickied thread, and just another OT thread for discussion. The link to the thread can be put in the op as well.

Just my thoughts.

Zombie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
WTS Humble Monthly Steam keys

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III - $5
H1Z1 (with trickster crate code) - Sold
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend - Sold
Passpartout: The Starving Artist - $2

PayPal F&F, I'm willing to go first if you have higher rep.

Last edited:

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Not going to add to the conversation since it's all just about done, but I wanted to clarify that the poll ended around 68 to 32. Definitely a bigger majority than was given credit.

Cleardata

Nov 1, 2017
Hi I'd like to follow whatever rules the community agreed on so I'm reading the OP and I don't understand rules 3 and 5 as they contradict. 3 says I must have a price with a WTS post, but 5 says that's only a recommendation. Am I missing something here?

sabanoo

Oct 27, 2017
Hi I'd like to follow whatever rules the community agreed on so I'm reading the OP and I don't understand rules 3 and 5 as they contradict. 3 says I must have a price with a WTS post, but 5 says that's only a recommendation. Am I missing something here?

It was just changed to require a price. Probably just no one else noticed they conflict yet.

Rigbones

Oct 25, 2017
WTB
Skyrim (Switch version) ~ $42

In U.S.

Either Paypal F&F or I'll pay the fees.

Last edited:

Boogiepop

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely willing to work with you if you're interested in the big lots (aka I think combo deals are definitely something I'm open to).

To start with:

GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka)- all 25 English volumes. Was thinking if I could get around $100 or so plus shipping, I could justify picking up a Japanese set in exchange.

Ranma 1/2: all 36 original English volumes, the complete series. $150 + shipping. Same as above, would love to get this replaced with a Japanese set at this point, as I LOVE the hell out of this series, and figure this'd be a good way to finance things.

Bleach: Volumes 1-17, 27, 29, 30, 31-33 (in 3-in-1 form), 34, 36-39, 42-48, 50-55, 57, 58, 60, 61, 64, 67. $100 plus shipping.

Is This a Zombie?!- 1-8 (complete). $20 plus shipping

Will probably add some more assorted odds and ends over time as I figure some stuff out and look things over.

Akira Volume 1- $8 + Shipping

Annnnnd, to start adding to the assorted odds and ends:
All manga below this point would be $2 each book + shipping, but definitely willing to negotiate cheaper or hell, maybe even toss-in for if you purchase a bigger ticket item. Also, all English language:
Black Cat Volume 4
Mad Love Chase Volume 1
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World Volume 1
Maria Holic Volumes 1 and 2 (Tokyopop, and I think I have a little further I can dig up if anybody's actually interested)
X (the Clamp manga) Volumes 1-4, 6, 14
Gakuen Alice Volume 6
Yokai Watch 1-5
Fairy Navigator Runa 1-2
Cardfight Vanguard 1, 2, 4, 5, 7
Red Hot Chili Samurai 1
Code:breaker 1-2
Tokyo Mew Mew 1 (NOT the newer omnibus release, mind you)
Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne 1
Maid War Chronicle 1-2
Little Battlers Experience 1, 2, 4, 5
Pokemon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened

Oh, and a touch of Yaoi that I don't know what to do with because it's technically worth more than this, but I doubt I'll find a buyer, so...
Kurashina Sensei's Passion (1-2)- $15
I dunno, could be up for negotiating this one. Also will note that despite sounding like it from the title, IIRC this actually isn't pornographic.

And not manga, but...

New X-men, all 7 graphic novels of the Morrison run. $15 + shipping. Fully open about this... these trades aren't great by design. I believe 1-2 of them had the glue come loose enough that the cover separated from the actual contents of the book (though I'd still have and be able to ship all the parts). So this'd be a "buyer be warned" that these should probably solely be considered a means to read the classic, awesome run (which is great, and I still did read it through that way).

Avengers vs X-men Companion Omnibus: $20 + shipping. Some solid comics in here IIRC, and it's a great looking, big old book... but I also realize it's probably not the most enticing item, hence the price.

MulderYuffie

Oct 25, 2017
I'll buy this conversation for $1.......SHIPPPED!!!
anyways

WTS (paypal preferred)
--------------

140 (Humble) x2 $0.60
Back to Bed (Humble) $0.50
Ballpoint Universe: Infinite (Humble) $0.50
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardiana (Humble) $0.50
Beyond Divinity (Humble) $2
Beyond Eyes $0.75
Broken Sword 2 (Humble) $0.75
Broken Sword: Director's Cut (Humble) $0.75
The Chaos Engine (Humble) $0.30
Command & Conquer 3: Red Alert 3 Uprising (/Origin x4) $1.25
Contagion (Humble) x2 $1
Crimsonland (Humble)) $1
Divine Divinity (Humble) $2
Doodle God (Humble) $0.60
Dracula: Origins (Humble) $1
Draw a Stickman: RPG (Humble) $0.50
The Dream Machine Episodes 1-3 (Humble) x3 $1
Dynamite Jack (Humble) $0.50
Ethan: Meteor Hunter (Humble) $1
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (Humble) $1.25
Fieldrunners (Humble) $0.75
Fieldrunners 2 (Humble) $0.75
Frozen Synapse (Humble) $1
Greed Corp (Humble) $0.50
The Guild II Collection (Humble) $1.25
Half Minute Hero (Humble) $1
Hexcells Complete Pack (Humble) $1.25
HOARD (Humble) $0.40
Hyper Fighters $0.50
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition (Humble) $1
Legends of Persia (Humble) $0.50
Leviathan: warships (Humble) $0.50
Lumino City (Humble) $0.50
Lunar Flight (Humble) $0.40
McPixel (Humble) $1
Men of War (Humble) $1
Men of War: Assault Squad (Humble) $1
Meridian: New World (Humble) $0.50
Mirror's Edge (Humble/ Origin x1) $1.50
Nethergate: Resurrection (Humble) $0.50
Nightsky (Humble) $1
Offspring Fling (Humble) x2 $1
Oil Rush (Humble) $0.30
Oniken (Humble) $0.50
Orcs Must Die GOTY (Humble) $1
Paranactual Activity (Humble) x2 $0.50
Peggle Deluxe + Bejeweled 3+ Bookworm Deluze (/ Origin x1) $1.50
Pirate Pop Plus - $0.50
Poker Night at the Inventory (Humble x1/ Telltale x1) $0.75
Poker Night 2 (Humble) $1.25
Populous (Origin x4) $1
Post Master (Humble) $0.30
Puzzle Agent (Humble x1/ Telltale x1) $0.50
Puzzle Agent 2 (Humble) $1
Railroad Tycoon 3 (Humble) $1.25
Ravensword: Shadowlands (Humble) $1
Real Boxing (Humble) $0.50
Rescue: Everyday Heroes (Humble) $0.50
Retro City Rampage DX (Humble) $1
Risen (Humble) $1
Saint's Row 2 (Humble) x2 $1
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse (Humble) $2
Sanctum Collection (Humble) $1
Savant - Ascent (Humble) $0.50
The Second Avernum Trilogy (Humble) $1.50
Sequence (Humble) $0.50
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter (Humble) $1
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter ( Humble) $1
Shattered Skies: Ultimate Edition $12
Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet (Humble) $1
Shivah: Kosher Edition (Humble) $1
The Showdown Effect (Humble x2) $1
Splice (Humble) $0.50
Star Wars: Dark Forces (Humble) $1.50
Star Wars: Dark Forces 2 (Humble) $1.50
Strata (Humble) $0.50
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (Humble) $1
Thomas Was Alone (Humble) $1
Tiny Troopers (Humble) $1.50
Unholy Heights (Humble) $1
Warlock (Humble) $1

NEW SPECIAL DEALS!!!
Goat Simulator GOTY $2
A Story About My Uncle $1
Strider $0.50
The Walking Dead Season 1 $2
Jurassic Park: The Game $1.50
Sam & Max Season 1 $1.50
Sam & Max Season 2 $1.50
Sam & Max Season 3 $1.50 (all 3 for $3.75)
Renegade Ops Collection $1
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure $0.75

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
WTS

$1 for Each or 3 for $2
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Poker Night at the Inventory
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse
The Walking Dead: Season 1
Volgarr the Viking
Wasted
Westerado: Double Barreled
A Story About My Uncle
Ziggurat
Hacknet

PM me, Paypal Only

Neverfade

Oct 25, 2017
WTS Skyrim PSVR Bundle.

All accoutrements included. Only a few hours use time.

Looking to get 350 after PP fees.

Add Shipping from VA.

Last edited:

Deleted member 134

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My inbox is open for discussion as well. We can continue this discussion in secret, without interrupting the ten posts a day in this thread. ERA allows for group messages. PM me if you want in. I don't think a whole new thread is necessary.

Edit: Nevermind, there's no group PMs. We can make a Discord server to discuss. Hidden text Discord invite link:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Blackjaw

Nov 21, 2017
WTB: Despicable Me 3 digital ~$7

Comes out on bluray today, so hit me up if you have the digital code for sale, my son would be ecstatic.

Luckydog

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Yeah I'm not reading that, holy shit

Shorter words pls, save my eyeballs

Perhaps if we are suddenly going to use polls as the defacto governing mechanism, that we should set a minimum level of participation and/or consensus before we make a rule change. Say 75% for a particular change. This would weed out rule changes that dont have large consensus, hopefully dissuade people with the own private agendas from pushing a minor opinion on the whole, and we can avoid having rules dominate the discussion instead of BST posts.

Axass

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
plusbuyqskd1.png
plussello6jrg.png

WTT / WTS

(all Steam keys)

7 Grand Steps: What Ancients Begat ($0.50)
A Virus Named TOM ($0.50)
AI War: Fleet Command ($0.50)
Bionic Commando ($0.50)
Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC ($0.25)
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble! ($0.50)
Dusty Revenge:Co-Op Edition ($0.50)
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 ($1.00)
Guacamelee! Gold Edition ($1.00)
Hand of Fate ($0.50)
Human Resource Machine ($1.00)

Mushroom 11 ($0.50)
No Time to Explain ($0.50)
Potatoman Seeks the Troof ($0.50)
Primal Carnage: Extinction ($0.50)
Ratz Instagib ($0.50)
Shining Force ($0.50)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP ($1.00)
Super Hexagon ($0.50)
The Swapper ($1.00)

Everything I listed together for $7.

For payment I accept Paypal Friends & Family (eventual fees are on the buyer).

We can trade for games in my wishlist, or possibly for games I follow. Hit me with an offer in private if you're interested.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
WTS, +9 seller feel free to check out my feedback!

Prices aren't necessarily fixed, I'm open to an offer so long as it's not a lowball. I've got pictures of all items, but I can't fit them all in per the 5 image limit. The items near the bottom have a linked image. Prices include shipping with the exception of the Marvel omnibuses, as they're more hefty.

The Ultimates Omnibus - In good condition, only slight creasing on the top and bottom of the spine, normal wear. Otherwise in fantastic condition. $125.00
Astonishing X-Men Omnibus - Same as the Ultimates Omnibus, in fantastic condition. $150.00

Ys 7 CE - Box is open, but extras are sealed/new and game is in perfect condition. $50
Ys Oath in Felghana CE - Box is open, but extras are sealed/new and game is in perfect condition. $50
Ys 1+2 Chronicles CE - Brand new and sealed. $70
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony CE - Box is open, but extras are sealed/new and game is in perfect condition. $60

Ys Memories of Celceta CE - Box is open but extras and game are sealed/new. $80

Corsair Void RGB Wireless PC/PS4 gaming headset. Brand new in box. $60

Trails of Cold Steel Vita CE - Box is open but extras and game are sealed/new. $40
Trails of Cold Steel 2 Vita CE - Sealed and brand new. $35

P3P: Persona 3 Portable - Brand new and sealed. $60 - https://i.imgur.com/nTM8K3K.jpg
Etrian Odyssey Untold CE - Brand new and sealed. $50 -https://i.imgur.com/I8uhJdZ.jpg
Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 CE - Brand new and sealed. $40 - https://i.imgur.com/I8uhJdZ.jpg

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
WTB- Wii U (pref black) USA

My GF's Wii looks like its on its last leg, and she's been playing some older VC 64 titles. Im looking to take someones Wii U potentially off their hands, without breaking the bank on a old console. Not interested in games/accessories, just want the console itself with all boxed accessories. PM me! Thanks

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
WTB:

GTX 1060 3GB (any type). Used (good state, box and all cables) or new. Any options?

JoseDFrog

Oct 27, 2017
WTS:

Humble Bundle codes: $3 each

The Long Dark - sold
Dawn of War 3 - sold

Last edited:

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
WTS:

PayPal friends and family or you pay fees.

Evil Within 2 - PS4 [Digital] - £15 (US Code)
Fate/EXTELLA - PS4 [Digital] - £10 (US Code)
Thimbleweed Park - PS4 [Digital] - £10 (US Code)
Paranormal Activity: The Lost Soul - PSR (VR) [Digital] - £10 (US Code)

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
WTS

24 Month Xbox Live Gold digital code (US) : $80

Paypal F&F only. PM if interested.

KingFrost92

Oct 26, 2017
Oregon
I know this is a long shot, but.....

WTS:

ASUS 32 " 4K Ultra HD ProArt Professional Monitor [PA328Q] IPS - $400 OBO

This is not a standard gaming monitor, hence the ridiculous market price for this thing. This is a professional monitor intended for photography, video editing, and color accuracy. It is also a whopping THIRTY TWO INCHES LARGE and usually sells at about $1000.

I first bought this from a coworker who touted it as being "too big". I thought that was silly, but boy I was wrong. I am wanting to get rid of it at a really, really discounted price simply because I don't have the desk size to house this thing, and having such a huge screen is giving me very intense migraines if I use it for too long. There are absolutely no problems with the monitor, aside from an extremely small dead pixel at the top of the screen that is so small, I cannot capture it on camera. I want to make a switch to a 1440p 24" monitor, both to save my eyes and my GPU that can't push anything at 4k.

The problem is I really don't think this thing would ship very well. The screens of this model are very fragile, and pixels are prone to die out if rattled around too much. I often trade electronics on Ebay, but I don't even know where to begin when packing this type of monitor.

I live near the Eugene, Oregon area, and am willing to transport within an hour of the area, pretty much anywhere between here and Salem or south to Roseburg. If anyone is willing to make the drive for a good deal on an out of this world 4k display, well, it's here!

Thank you all for looking. Here are some pictures and more details:

01NP9EDl.jpg

P6bnpMml.jpg

wGUOr1fl.jpg

1ULCWCol.jpg

Udbz0WIl.jpg

Amazon page: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YWD9ZZM/?tag=era0f0-20
Tom's Hardware Review: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/asus-pa328q-32-inch-ultra-hd-monitor,4356.html
PG Mag Review: https://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2495065,00.asp

Last edited:

cvltclassic

Oct 27, 2017
WTB:

Nintendo eShop credit - Would like to get at or near 20% discount from MSRP.

WTS:

Grand Theft Auto V (PC/Rockstar Social Club key) - $20 Please note that this key will NOT redeem on Steam.

Oct 26, 2017
WTB

-$250-$ 300 worth of Amazon credit at a discount.

-Microsoft Surface Pro w/ KB and Pen. Would prefer to keep this in the $500-$600 ballpark for an older model if need be. I'm open to other models just needs to run MS Office products with decent performance.

WTS Skyrim PSVR Bundle.

All accoutrements included. Only a few hours use time.

Shipping from VA.

i pm'd you to discuss

Last edited: