Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
Whats sad about this for me, is that I don't even remember this one.

There are so many fucking shootings its hard to remember them. Fuck this country and fuck the GOP.

OP
OP
demosthenes

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Summary:
Life in prison with out parole for: terrorist charge, each count of murder, maximum sentecing of 25 years for attempted murder to run consecutively and a gun charge that I missed. No leniency due to age as Disco stated.

Judge: you will never see the light of day as a free man.

Judge had a pretty good speech as well leading up to sentencing.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Hope he lives a very long life where he spends every waking moment regretting the choices he made and tortuously wishing for a life on the outside again. RIP to the victims.

arachnidapple

Nov 5, 2021
Hope he rots in prison for the rest of his life. RIP to the victims who've had their lives taken from them by this monster.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
Still feels light considering why he did this, fuck him. I wish the guy who lunged at him in the court room got some hits in.

Hopefully prison justice will get to this asshole.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Still feels light considering why he did this, fuck him. I wish the guy who lunged at him in the court room got some hits in.

Hopefully prison justice will get to this asshole.

He's 19 right now. Imagine being that age and being locked up and told that you'll never be a free man again. This is why life sentences are worse than the death penalty. That's an out compared to just languishing in a cell for the rest of your life.

Barrel Cannon

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
One follow up. Feds can pursue the death penalty in their case if they wish.
Bumping cause it seems like a noteworthy update. It seems like they are following up with trying for a death penalty
www.usatoday.com

DOJ seeks death penalty for man charged in racist mass shooting at grocery store in Buffalo

Prosecutors filed notice Friday that they want the death penalty for Payton Gendron, who killed 10 in a racist rampage at Tops market in Buffalo.