Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
ojDmGBc.png

Didn't see an OT and wanted to post one. It looks like the movie is out in the wild with lots of clips floating around.

Last edited:

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
The original is one of my all time favorites, can't wait for this. I was worried it would be nowhere near as good (as many comedy sequels are, unfortunately), but that's looking to not be the case.

Tonight is the Debate, tomorrow is DeBorat.

wingkongex

Aug 25, 2019
The first one is still the funniest movie I've ever seen in theaters. The audience was on the floor. Can't wait for this.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
I know amazon dropped new boys eps at midnight for the east coast and 9pm on the west, so hopefully they do the same here.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Right wingers are downplaying the Giuliani thing since they think it's staged and he agreed to be a part of the movie.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I was in literal tears while watching the first, so I'll definitely be checking this out.

Right wingers are downplaying the Giuliani thing since they think it's staged and he agreed to be a part of the movie.

Yeah, the fact that Rudy called the cops that night certainly helps support that narrative.

Morons.

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
The trailers haven't looked good, but the first film was hilarious. I'll give it a shot.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Saw the movie yesterday, can't wait to see the shitstorm that happens when this is out. A bunch of stuff has thankfully been left unspoiled.

TelemachusD

Nov 22, 2017
Does this go up at midnight GMT? I read that's when most Amazon stuff drops. If so that's less than 4 hours from now.

Deleted member 34169

User requested account closure
Nov 23, 2017
So, I have admittedly never seen the original and given that it's somewhat political in nature and 15 years old, does it still hold up? It's on Prime and I've almost watched a few times but always figured it would be dated.

OP
OP

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
So, I have admittedly never seen the original and given that it's somewhat political in nature and 15 years old, does it still hold up? It's on Prime and I've almost watched a few times but always figured it would be dated.
It absolutely holds up. Funniest movie ever made! Right after Four Lions of course.

Martinski

Jan 15, 2019
Göteborg
Is it going on Prime streaming or is it a rental VoD? The cloest thing i get to Borat when searching is The Dictator on my prime video streaming.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
You've never heard a MAGA bar partake in the rousing chorus of "throw the Jew down the well" ? Good Sir/Madame you must get on it

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
Amazon dropped Boys at 7pm EST and sometimes earlier actually. I'm hoping for the same here.
If you register for the event brite watch party they're emailing a link at 8pm EST, to watch at 9PM EST.

Hello! Read carefully the following info for joining the Borat Watch Party and After-Party today:

1) The Watch Party will take place on Amazon Prime Video. You will need a Prime account (or free trial) to be able to watch the film. You will receive another email at 6:00pm PDT / 9:00pm EDT with the direct link to access.

2) The After-Party begins at 7:30pm PDT / 10:30pm EDT. Go towww.livefromkt.tv to join the party. Use the password 'passwerd'.

3) Links for joining the Dance Party and Q&A will be found on the page www.livefromkt.tv once the After-Party officially begins.

4) Tag #Borat in any photos you take from the afterparty, so we can share them with him!

Thank you, and check your email inbox in a few hours.