Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
www.rottentomatoes.com

Black Widow (2021) | Rotten Tomatoes

In Marvel Studios' action-packed spy thriller "Black Widow," Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow confronts the darker parts of her ledger when a dangerous conspiracy with ties to her past arises. Pursued by a force that will stop at nothing to bring her down, Natasha must deal with her history as a...

Screenshot_20210701-175235.jpg

I'll update the OP as more come in.

Last edited:

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
please let taskmaster live

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Some reviews!

Empire
It takes a character without a future and gives her a past, providing one of the OG Avengers with a soulful, funny requiem.

A.V. Club
(...) the reversion to stock studio conventions is a reminder that no matter what genre shades they apply, these movies tend to color within the lines.

Variety
"Black Widow," which kicks off Phase Four of the MCU, doesn't feel like the first stand-alone "Black Widow" film. It feels more like the second, lost-in-the-wilderness "Black Widow" film. But I'm here to say that's a good thing.

vhoanox

Oct 25, 2017
Vietnam
From rogerebert.com review, look like Florence Pugh is another top tier casting from Marvel.

However, the film really belongs to Pugh, who nails every single line reading in a project that's clearly designed to hand the baton off from Johansson to Pugh, who will appear in Disney+'s "Hawkeye," in much the same way that Captain America's shield went from Steve Rogers to Sam Wilson. Pugh proves more than up for the challenge, finding just the right shades of strength and vulnerability. It's a top tier MCU performance and the film's MVP.

Deleted member 2145

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
pugh pugh pugh

reviews sound good. seems like a lot of the criticism will be timing which is, like, no shit lol

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The impression I get is: It's a Marvel movie. You know what you're getting.

I'm dying to see a movie on the big screen so even though I'm not excited about Normal Marvel Movie #20-Whatever, I'm still excited to get out and watch something fun.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
This is all I want

Deleted member 17388

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What if he dies and comes back as a real skeleton? 🤔

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
If the fat Thor joke the one tweet references is about Red Guardians dad bod, that isn't at all the same thing and a terrible comparison. Thor was depressed. Red is just older and probably been retired for awhile.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I think Julia Louis Dreyfus is supposed to be in this too? One Marvel producer mentioned that in an interview about FATWS a while back, as this was supposed to be her first appearance. But not sure if they meant it had been dropped or not with FATWS going first.

Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, seems like they pulled a Mandarin on Tasky.

Last edited:

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
The idea that there's no point in watching this because its set in the past and the protagonist is dead is so mindbogglingly stupid. The OT is going to be littered with such pithy remarks for sure.

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
Was planning on skipping this movie, don't think her character was interesting enough for a prequel but maybe I'm in after all.

Antoo

May 1, 2019
sounds better than captain marvel at least in regards to having much stronger direction to really refine what their vision