• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
3ETJeso.png

DDpF16F.png

Y0sKh94.png

5PIb7kK.png

vN9X268.png

Welcome to the Black Panther Official Thread on Reset Era.

The movie is out next week on Thursday for most of the world, with some regions having an earlier release date. Movie details are out there, and this thread will hopefully contain said information and general reviews and impressions without spoiler tags from members here.

This thread will contain unmarked spoilers, so consider this your last warning should you decide to move forward.

Additional information will be added as it becomes available.

Reviews:
Rotten Tomatoes: 98% | Metacritic: 87
Black Panther Review Thread

Links:
Black Panther YouTube Playlist
Marvel's Black Panther Page
Marvel Cinematic Universe Community
Black Panther Album Discussion Thread

Special Thanks:
TheWorthyEdge
MCU-Era

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Really wish I could take my son to see this opening day, but he's only 10 months old, so what's the point? Gonna be an amazing event, can't wait.

Oct 25, 2017
Thursday @ 7pm. I'm in.

Been fucking hyped to see this ever since the announcement in 2014 then when Feige said that it was important to make sure this is a 90% black cast in 2015.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Wish this was out this weekend when I'm visiting family so I can see this with my friends. I won't be back in town for another month. I really want to see this in theaters so I'll probably go on my own sometime in February.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There's no joke but on the other hand, I can see "Wakanda forever" becoming a black power rally cry in pop culture so in terms of actual significance, it may end up having greater meaning than we think.

You can kinda already see this in the new Black Panther album when they use Wakanda, T'Challa, and Kilmonger as symbols for greater black ideas.

Also Future's line in King's Dead sucks but it's growing on me.

OP
OP
Quick

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
Ah shit, I forgot to put "Unmarked Spoilers" on the title.

I'll PM a mod about that.

raterpillar

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Got a free ticket to this and I'm pretty excited - I don't think any of my friends will want to go though, pretty hard to drag them along to any blockbuster that's not a Star Wars movie. Marvel is new money I guess.

Ever

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (permanent): Usage of racist meme, history of extreme low quality posts and repeated warnings and bans. Ban extended after review.
WE WUZ KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGS

so hyped for this movie to drop. Definitely will see with some family.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Unmarked spoilers? Is it too early to mention what the post-credits scenes are and that they're nothing to get too excited for?