Forkball

Oct 25, 2017

Bengals are trading draft picks for it

CNet said:
Halloween was last week, but try telling that to the quick-moving black cat who appeared on the field at MetLife Stadium during the Monday Night Football game between the New York Giants and the Dallas Cowboys.

The cat showed up near the end of the second quarter, and play was stopped while it raced around for about two minutes. Fans erupted when the cat finally crossed into the end zone, and it eventually darted into one of the off-field tunnels.

That's it. That's the thread.

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cute cat.

Overselling it to say it scored a touchdown. I was wondering how a cat would carry a football.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I watched that live, I was hoping it went for the endzone just to see if the crowd cheered lol

Anarion07

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
that cat has some chonky proportions, very front loaded.
feel pretty bad for it, looked terrified there with its open mouth. but yeah, I guess it can get pretty loud in there

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
Black cats are so great.
I feel so bad for the poor thing though. It must've been terrifying being surrounded by so many people all yelling when you don't really understand what's going on.

Dan

Oct 25, 2017
I bet Daniel Jones tried picking it up and fumbled the poor thing.

Awesome Kev

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
the announcers couldn't have had worst commentary. i mean, my god there jokes were beyond dad joke bad. and they were just yucking it up the whole time like they just killed at their stand up comedy bit, lol.

plus, the poor thing look mortified.

hope someone helped it out

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Stopped at the 8 yard line all that time to flex, getting real tired of these showboats out here. Just score so we can get on with the game. Damn.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Well, put some pads on it and send it in. Does it accept payments in kibble and catnip?

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
cat_proximity.png

All this did was demonstrate this graph/cartoon is accurate, just grinds a major sporting event to a halt while the announcers make jokes about this poor cat running around the field. Cute kitty though, hope it's doing okay.