Oct 28, 2017
Hundreds of videos of people watching Bill Burr who for the record I think is as funny as any comic working today however, I had no idea that people react to watching his stand up. As far as I can tell this seems like a relatively new thing (the reactions not him). Do people react to every comic now or is this exclusive to the top of the class? Is "reaction" even the right word?

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hundreds of videos of people watching Bill Burr who for the record I think is as funny as any comic working today however, I had no idea that people react to watching his stand up. As far as I can tell this seems like a relatively new thing (the reactions not him). Do people react to every comic now or is this exclusive to the top of the class? Is "reaction" even the right word?
They (Youtubers) are doing this for quite some time already. Years actually. Most of them are terrible. Some are good. So yeah....

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
I've noticed the uptick in BB reactions, idk when the trend started...I've seen all those videos in the reactions a while ago.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
people post reaction videos to literally everything.

But bill burr commentating basketball is the greatest thing ever.

THRILLHO

Nov 6, 2017
everyone should listen to his Philly rant. that right there cemented him as a legend. Boston pride <3

e: EXTREMELY NSFW, if it wasn't obvious from a video called "Bill Burr ranting"

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
I'm a really big fan of Frankenstein's Lab. They react to a ton of stuff but they're a pretty big fan of Bill Burr.

Jadusable

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ol Billy Bumblebutt and Norm McDonald are two of the greatest working comedians living today IMO

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like his work. Shame that this uptake has to do with popularity among alt-right, joe rogan fans and the usual right wing morons.

Which is also a little bit why I like him: he is liberal on social issues but always willing to call out dumb shit no matter where it comes from.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
When he saw that YouTube ad revenue?

Terranigma

Oct 27, 2017
I's not just Burr, I see reactions to all the major ones pass by my recommended daily. And ofc There are reactiosn from about any person reaction to anything you can imagine, from music, comedy/standup, ppl trying foreign food or reacting to obscure foreign tv shows and music etc. 99% are utter trash, but there are a handfull that can be enjoyable to watch.

Frankenstein's Lab, as is mentioned a few times here alread are great comedy reactign wise. Lost in Vegas for music reactions.

nemoral

Oct 25, 2017
Fiddler's Green
There are a ton of reactors. They cover not just super famous acts, but less well known American and British acts, too. Usually just a dude or a dude and his girlfriend watching a youtube video. I saw one reacting to Gogglebox, and realized I was watching someone watch someone watch someone.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
What? Why? And in what way? to be offended or to laugh?

Deleted member 49179

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2018
OP
OP
Soapbox Killer
Oct 28, 2017
everyone should listen to his Philly rant. that right there cemented him as a legend. Boston pride <3

Reported: (As A huge philly sports guy, this shit was awesome)

What? Why? And in what way? to be offended or to laugh?
They all seem to laugh and they all seem to be of a variety of backgrounds. Bill Burr's anger transcends.

Deleted member 49179

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2018
That Philadelphia rant really intrigued me so I looked around, and I just found a video of Bill Burr's own explanation of what happened.

This is so awesome!

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017

This is what made me a Bill Burr fan right here.

The shit about the Rocky statue was on point. Absolutely ridiculous.