Zutroy

Oct 25, 2017

🐝🍯🐝

I prefer her surprise drop method but something to look forward to!

astro

Oct 25, 2017
tpnFI0.gif

Album info

Deleted member 110527

Mar 11, 2022
small British Vogue article with some lavish ass pictures and a brief, very vague description of the upcoming album

Instantly, a wall of sound hits me. Soaring vocals and fierce beats combine and in a split second I'm transported back to the clubs of my youth. I want to get up and start throwing moves. It's music I love to my core. Music that makes you rise, that turns your mind to cultures and subcultures, to our people past and present, music that will unite so many on the dance floor, music that touches your soul. As ever with Beyoncé, it is all about the intent. I sit back, after the wave, absorbing it all.

The creation has been a long process, she explains, with the pandemic giving her far longer to spend thinking and rethinking every decision. Just the way she likes it.

Deleted member 110527

Mar 11, 2022

seems like a new single is dropping tonight

Gotchaforce

Oct 31, 2017
Dance album, nice! Some dance albums last few years I've enjoyed:
Dawn Richard - Second Line
Jesse Ware - What's Your Pleasure
Roisin Murphy - Machine

Dank Lotion

Oct 27, 2017
A traditional album rollout from Beyoncé? What? This feels so weird.

I think she saw how Adele works for a couple of months (during an album rollout) and goes back into hibernation and wants to mimic that.

Anyway, something along the lines of "B-Day 2" would be the BEST THING EVER. I'm kinda expecting something more like Dua's Future Nostalgia though.

Oct 25, 2017
A traditional album rollout from Beyoncé? What? This feels so weird.

I think she saw how Adele works for a couple of months (during an album rollout) and goes back into hibernation and wants to mimic that.

Anyway, something along the lines of "B-Day 2" would be the BEST THING EVER. I'm kinda expecting something more like Dua's Future Nostalgia though.
It's not Adele lol this is how she used to release albums herself.

Dank Lotion

Oct 27, 2017
It's not Adele lol this is how she used to release albums herself.

I know, but back then an album rollout would be like... a year commitment? At least. Doing interviews/performances, etc. Adele is literally everywhere for just a few months and *poof* vanishes to never be seen again until the next album. I bet Beyoncé has been taking notes. 👀

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
I don't like that it relies so heavily on such a recognizable sample, but it's a really solid song and one I already enjoy more than anything since the self-titled.

kalindana

Oct 28, 2018
Tracklist:

1. I'm That Girl
2. Cozy
3. Alien Superstar
4. Cuff It
5. Energy
6. Break My Soul
7. Church Girl
8. Plastic Off the Sofa
9. Virgo's Groove
10. Move
11. Heated
12. Thique
13. All Up in Your Mind
14. America Has a Problem
15. Pure/Honey
16. Summer Renaissance

variety.com

Beyonce Unveils Tracklist for ‘Renaissance,’ Her Upcoming Seventh Album

Beyonce revealed the tracklist for her forthcoming album 'Renaissance,' with songs like 'America Has a Problem,,' 'Church Girl' and 'Thique'