Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
At lot of white dudes lose their minds and cry out for the lord when they see brown woman doing something

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
This guy is such a dweeb lol. Imagine looking and sounding like a 15 year old even paying attention to this stuff.

CypherSignal

Oct 25, 2017
He says "ass" on air but not "pussy"? What a p-word.

Also swaps out "dick" for "d-word", too. 🤣

Last edited:

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
Isn't this one of those people always going on about cancel culture and PC Gone Mad and censorship and all that nonsense?

maybe accept that this thing isn't for you hmm?

Sapiens

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Misogynistic comment, prior severe bans for sexism
It's crazy that I can still get a boner watching that video while fuckface is talking lol

Mekanos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 17, 2018
I do not miss my commute to LA seeing this asshole's face on a billboard. "Drive conservatively."

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
What would he think of Paper Boi?

CupcakKe released "Deepthroat" four years ago. Where's he been, under a very small rock?

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I have to thank Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion.

Because this is a GIFT.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
All of these guys are just amplifying this, I don't get it. If it's so offensive, start giving it attention. A whole bunch of pearl clutching just makes people give it more attention?

Besides, let's not pretend like there's not an element of sexiness in being blatant and unashamed. The "oh my" nature of this is inherently sexy to some degree. These guys pretending like it's not are either boring people sexually or repressed IMO.

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
I'm not even a fan of rap or CardiB but this is so goddamn stupid.
Obviously this type of music is not made to appeal to you, you are not its target audience; why do conservatives feel the need to clutch their pearls about every issue that does not even involve them whatsoever?

And of course, he goes into his " this is what feminism was all about guys" tangent. It's just so painfully pathetic.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I thought we don't signal boost these types. Frankly I don't give a crap about what this guy thinks.

Oct 29, 2017
I wonder if Ben Shapiro is happy wasting his life on this stupid, meaningless bullshit.

I should clarify by what I'm calling stupid, meaningless bullshit. What I mean is I wonder if he's happy being this angry about nothing, being this petulant about something that fewer and fewer people find offense to in the year *checks notes* 2020. I wonder if he's happy being perceived as an ignorant child.

Last edited:

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I'm not really big into swearing myself but I feel like if you have to say "p-word" you should just abort even attempting to recite this, whew

Doggg

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 17, 2017
Cardi B should come out with a single about baby Hitler.

Oct 27, 2017
He did this because it's guaranteed to create engagement as proven by OP sharing. Social media grifters like Shapiro just stick their ladles into the peanut gallery stream for content and then let you do the rest of the work because so many people cannot resist weighing in on the viral-thing-of-the-day. Just check his timeline out, it's just reactions of one viral thing to the next. He selects stories where his conservative perspective will pop the most, which is usually tabloid-tier time wasters.

Last edited:

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being a fan of this man and thinking, yes, this is good content. LOL

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
ls63nzn.png

0x03

Oct 25, 2017
Lovin' these free speech absolutist Conservatives, who are constantly droning on about the "marketplace of ideas" and censorship, blowing a gasket over a couple of women talking about their bodies.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
brb voting in the fucking moron that brags about sexual assault and constantly ridicules women over the highly qualified female career politician

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
He's unironically called rap not "real music"

The dogwhistle is a bullhorn with this pathetic dumb fuck

Threadkular

Dec 29, 2017
Who needs the sex appeal of this Cardio B video when we have Ben Shapiro. Ben Shapiro Sex Icon is a world I want to live in.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me of being in high school and the superintendent did a speech at graduation one year and he ended up reading lyrics from "I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack in the most dry voice ever. It was fucking hilarious.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Legit had my high school religion teacher in catholic school read the lyrics to the magic stick (lil Kim's part) uncensored. Dude looked like the most stereotypical pedo on top of that. It was the funniest/creepiest thing ever

The purpose was to show how rap bad btw.