Mar 29, 2022

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6a5-8_kt3E

Fight your way through the streets of Tokyo, the mountains of China, and many other locales! Along the way you'll meet a virtual coven of Bayonettas, each more fabulous than the last. You'll also slash and slay as Viola, a feisty witch in training who fights with a sword and a capricious companion, the demon Cheshire. Find out what fate awaits Bayonetta, and if this arcane alliance can really save reality!

Game Cover:

1x1_NSwitch_Bayonetta3.jpg

Pre Order and Editions:

This special Trinity Masquerade Edition of #Bayonetta3 also dances its way onto #NintendoSwitch on 28/10! It features a 200-page artbook, as well as three special game sleeves which combine to form a panoramic artwork.

www.nintendo.com

Bayonetta™ 3 for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Bayonetta struts through multiple locations in an all-new, over-the-top climax action game. Sporting a wicked new ensemble and somehow familiar pigtails, the titular Umbra Witch must face a mysterious evil using her signature guns and time-slowing Witch …

FXjHNbbXgAErfmj

A physical edition of the first Bayonetta game will also launch later this year.

Pictures:

FXjIDlQWQAMtlWj
FXjIDDnXwAIpnSQ

FXjICXTXoAA7gmc
Bayonetta-3_2022_07-13-22_009-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:

Risev

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
oh damn this year ain't so bad after all with God of War and this still coming.

Neverx

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Sep 17, 2020
Florida
Fuck yeah, that leaker was spot on. Can't believe it's finally releasing.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lady Vergil looks cool.

Rolled my eyes when i saw the train mini-game thing.

Anyway, not expecting a great game because it's 2022 platinum we're talking about here, but fingers crossed for something okay.

ItsBradazHD

Nov 21, 2018
Performance looked so smooth 60fps in that trailer, especially compared to the first trailer they showed.

Kimbou

Jan 22, 2021
Action packed October.

Nier Automata for Switch in the beginning of the month, Bayo 3 at the end.

I love it.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
That trailer was hype as hell. Omg I'm so excited

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like it's going in a DMCV direction with multiple characters that play totally differently. Much better showing here for me than the reveal trailer. With this and Kirby yesterday I guess we aren't getting a general direct until September then, just a Splatoon one
Looks like ugly nonsense
Gotta be true to the brand's camp attitude

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck yeah! I knew it'd make it out this year! And yeah this basically confirms no summer direct. But September isn't too far away!

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Fight your way through the streets of Tokyo, the mountains of China, and many other locales! Along the way you'll meet a virtual coven of Bayonettas, each more fabulous than the last. You'll also slash and slay as Viola, a feisty witch in training who fights with a sword and a capricious companion, the demon Cheshire. Find out what fate awaits Bayonetta, and if this arcane alliance can really save reality!

Into The Bayoverse

Kazen

May 31, 2019
1 and 2 are such amazing games.

Will wait for reviews on this one, looks kind slow and full of gimmicky segments. Hoping for the best.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Visually, it looks great. Tons of color but it's all clean and readable. Some of the creature design is wild.