FjgUXxbX0AAUBx7

FjgTxpKUYAAyh-z

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch8snvXQT5E

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
There's a Steam page
store.steampowered.com

Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden on Steam

Hunt ghosts as two memorable characters in a story-driven Action-RPG where your decisions carry dramatic consequences. Torn between honoring your oath to the living and saving your departed partner, how far will you go for love?

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Nice, seeing this revealed was one of the things I was most looking forward to from Focus' announcements. And it looks very neat.

mf.luder

Oct 28, 2017
I am interested in this a lot. Can't wait to see more. Hope it makes '23 and not delayed to '24.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
This was one of my standouts from the show. Really has me intrigued, especially going by the description:

"New Eden, 1695. Antea Duarte and Red mac Raith are lovers and Banishers, ghost-hunters who vowed to protect the living from the threat of lingering ghosts and specters. Following a disastrous last mission, Antea is fatally wounded, becoming one of the spirits she loathes. In the haunted wilds of North America, the couple desperately searches for a way to liberate Antea from her new plight. Immerse yourself in a beautiful, intimate and powerful story between two fated lovers. As Banishers, enter the lives of New Eden's communities and solve haunting cases in a mystical, lore-rich world plagued with supernatural creatures and ancient secrets. Use your wits or combine Antea's spiritual powers and Red's arsenal to defeat and banish the souls tormenting the living. Challenging decisions will lay on your path, dramatically impacting your story and the fate of New Eden's inhabitants—be they living people or wandering souls. How much will you compromise your ghost-hunting vow for the sake of your lover who became one of such spirits?"

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Games will never reach the prestige movies have with titles like these. Why not just name the game Ghosts of New Eden?

Oct 30, 2017
Oh wow, looks very good and emotional adventure… Don't Nod always knows how go get my interest.

This looks like a promising gameplay as well , of course I am all in.

Biggzy

Oct 27, 2017
A trailer is meant to grab your attention and it did for me. So mission accomplished.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Just waiting for Olivier Deriviere to upload a picture of the game on Twitter to know we'll have another banger of soundtrack.

Might even be thread worthy, but 2023 looks bonkers for Focus: Atlas Fallen, Alien Dark Descent, Space Marine 2, Warhammer 40K Boltgun, Metal Slug Tactics and this one.

Edit: gdi

View: https://twitter.com/oderiviere/status/1601140919268683777

they also have BlackTail coming this month, and they are publishing Atomic Heart. And they had Evil West last month.

Focus is on fire RN.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
The trailer looks really cool and I have no problem with studios branching out a bit, but I really hope Don't Nod also continue to make games in the style of Life is Strange and especially Tell Me Why. There's really no one else making them on the level they are at the moment.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is one of the few trailers last night that actually made me excited. Hopefully the gameplay won't be as janky as Vampyr.

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
they also have BlackTail coming this month, and they are publishing Atomic Heart. And they had Evil West last month.

Focus is on fire RN.

It's a bit of off topic but what's your stance on Atomic heart? given it's a Russian production?

And I'm really looking forward to Banishers and I've been wondering what this project with Focus was going to be for what 2 plus years? and now we know. Hope Vampyr 2 is next but that is probably ways of.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
It's a bit of off topic but what's your stance on Atomic heart? given it's a Russian production?

And I'm really looking forward to Banishers and I've been wondering what this project with Focus was going to be for what 2 plus years? and now we know. Hope Vampyr 2 is next but that is probably ways of.
Devs spoke out against the war- as much as anyone in Russia can, without overtly risking jailtime.

I'm going to wait for reviews to see if there's anything particularly glorifying the Soviet empire in the game; if not, I'm considering playing it through GamePass, because immersive sims are one of my favourite genres, and Atomic Heart looks like it's doing weird right- and frankly, I want more games like this to exist.

Last edited:

Kazer

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Great trailer and loving the description posted earlier in the thread.