Supercrap

Oct 28, 2017
Oakland Bay Area
He posted a bunch on instagram this morning but by noon he had deleted them, I only read the captions but didn't watch the videos.

Hope things aren't as bad as they sound 😔, I keep hoping the dude turns a corner but things happen over n over

Oct 27, 2017
I just saw this, its incredibly sad. I just watched the interview Steve O had with Bam on his podcast and he looked like he was starting to get better.

My question is why the hell didn't the jackass crew stage an intervention like what they did with Steve O?

Either way, I really hope he gets help. He hasn't been the same since Dunn died.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
The poor guy looks wasted. I hope whatever problems he has can be worked through.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I just saw this, its incredibly sad. I just watched the interview Steve O had with Bam on his podcast and he looked like he was starting to get better.

My question is why the hell didn't the jackass crew stage an intervention like what they did with Steve O?

Either way, I really hope he gets help. He hasn't been the same since Dunn died.

Yeah he seemingly had been doing okay for awhile. At least I was hoping he was. I know he had started to skateboard again which was something that he was really trying to get back to.

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
He really needs help. But through all the rehabs he already did, I wonder what else could be done to help him? Those were hard videos to watch

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
man, so much of the cast for Jackass have been through some shit

Yeah he seemingly had been doing okay for awhile. At least I was hoping he was. I know he had started to skateboard again which was something that he was really trying to get back to.

A lot of people seem like they're doing ok when they really are not. I know full well what its like to "put on a brave face" in front of people.

CB3

Oct 25, 2017
Hard to know what got him axed from the movie. Im more inclined to think the relapse was caused by that, and not the other way around, considering he had been doing (relatively) well prior.

(Tangent, and not whats most important, but I dont know how you do a Jackass 4 without him. And it probably shouldnt be done in the first place considering their ages and the fragility some of them have around drugs and alcohol)

Hopefully those guys rally around him.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017

I'm sure they have. Dude has done the 'looks to be getting better but then falls off the wagon' thing at least half a dozen times. Dunno what else they can do - his participation in the movie was almost definitely contingent on him staying clean.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
This is what rock bottom looks like. I really hope Bam is able to turn things around. Does not look good.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, there's no jackass without bam, though. Why continue with the film? Does jackass have that big of a draw these days?

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
So sad to see. I've seen many family members go through addiction, rehab relapse and all back again and this is exactly what it looked like. At this point, he really just needs to look in the mirror and make a change for himself. So help from anyone will do much if he doesn't want it.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know why Knoxville's acting career never took off? DId he have a substance abuse issue too?

PirateHearts

Oct 27, 2017
North Texas
Man, this hurts. I really want to be on his side. I loved his work with CKY and Jackass and Viva La Bam back in the day. I can only imagine how much Ryan Dunn's death hurt him, and I hope someday he's able to pull himself out of whatever despair he's in.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Man, this hurts. I really want to be on his side. I loved his work with CKY and Jackass and Viva La Bam back in the day. I can only imagine how much Ryan Dunn's death hurt him, and I hope someday he's able to pull himself out of whatever despair he's in.

Don't forget what happened with Don Vito. So much fucked up stuff has happened.

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Please get help Bam.
He (and the rest of the crew) was quite a big part of my childhood / teenage years by it breaks my heart to see him like this.

louie

Oct 29, 2017
Damn it. I was on his wife's instagram 2 days ago to see what state he was in. I sincerely hope he can get better.

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden

From my own experience, it is really really hard to do an intervention when there are severe mental illness involved. Especially when it manifest in outwardness and aggressiveness.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure they have. Dude has done the 'looks to be getting better but then falls off the wagon' thing at least half a dozen times. Dunno what else they can do - his participation in the movie was almost definitely contingent on him staying clean.
They've been asked about this before, but you can't help someone that doesn't want to help themselves.

Bam was a big part of me growing up, and this is really sad to see.
From my own experience, it is really really hard to do an intervention when there are severe mental illness involved. Especially when it manifest in outwardness and aggressiveness.

Ah I see, really sad I hope he can get better.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
I think he's been slowly having issues I recall him bullying a fan a few weeks back on Insta.

Axis

Dec 9, 2017
Never really was a fan of his, but it always stinks to see someone who down the horrible path.

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
You can tell kinda tell from Bam's headspace in the video what he hasn't learned from the last few years and it's honestly just really sad, and when he pans to his wife in the videos I really feel for her. Dealing with this stuff is life-consuming

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
Nikki Boyd looks so exhausted in that second video, I cant blame her. Hope Bam not only hops back on the wagon but stays on it.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
He looks really fucking bad in the videos.
This group got me through my shitty early teenaged years, it's really sad to see it go down like this.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't watch someone doing this to themselves. Feels the same as watching Scott Weiland's last couple of years.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It's sad to continue seeing him like this every so often. At this point I've heard Steve-O, Chris Pontius, and others talk about how they've tried to help Bam out over the years numerous times but I just don't think that anyone can get him fully back on the right path other than himself. He's always been stubborn and does whatever he wants, so ultimately he's gotta be the one to change and I just don't know if he has it in him. I hope he's able to turn it around.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
I've heard about him getting 'better' for what feels like years now. I just don't know what more can be done at this point. Shocked his wife's still around.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Oh boy. 😰
Thought he was on the right way with all the little interview snippets in the last 1-2 years about him and or Jackass 4.
If they decide to remove you from the whole movie after recording so much already, shit seriously happened.

SeanM

Oct 26, 2017
USA
Hard to know what got him axed from the movie. Im more inclined to think the relapse was caused by that, and not the other way around, considering he had been doing (relatively) well prior.

It's easy to imagine Bam relapsing while being stuck at home and bored during Covid lockdown.

Really sad to see him like this over and over again, especially now that he's got a three year old son.