Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
d388531b26ba36570f2c0015997fa0bdc101f35f.jpg

Exclusive: Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Zuko casting

Update: This has now been officially confirmed by Netflix! Avatar News has your exclusive first look at the main cast of the live-action Netflix Original Series Avatar: The Last Airbender. Four fresh...

Saw this on Twiter and could not find anything posted here. At least its better then the M.Nightcast I guess. Freeze in ice if old.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
but I'm white, who am i suppose to empathize with??!?

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
i thought the girl looked familiar but saw it wasn't her.

but she reminded me a younger version of izzie from Netflix's Atypical

ravn0s

"This guy are sick"
Oct 29, 2017
Got an official source? Looks like it's just rumour/speculation based on Instagram followings.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
I still don't know why I need this. Good casting or not. Like the Cowboy Bebop movie, there's no way this live action thing will touch the perfection of the main series, so why even bother?

Deleted member 35509

Account closed at user request
Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Good casting.

If the rumors are true that it's set in modern day high school with completely different backgrounds for all of them, zero interest. Would be a huge misstep.

Alien Bob

Nov 25, 2017
Good casting.

If the rumors are true that it's set in modern day high school with completely different backgrounds for all of them, zero interest. Would be a huge misstep.

I'm more interested in the rumor that it's set in the far future on an orbital space station and all the character pilot giant mech suits.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
As soon as I saw the smile on the actor on the left I immediately said "That's Aang". Great casting overall though I have my doubts about the project itself if earlier leaks are true

Idde

Oct 27, 2017
This looks good! Also good to hear that outline of Zuko wanting to beat Aang at a science competition (or whatever) isn't real.

Still extremely curious (sceptical) how they're gonna have real life kids do all the insane bending/martial arts/acrobatics. I mean, I can see that kid air scootering around, but am I actually gonna see that kid air scootering around?

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Casting looks good, but my expectations fell off a cliff when Mike & Bryan pulled out over creative differences.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
p1nut98oid771.jpg

If y'all have seen Shang Chi trailer, Dallas Liu is playing teenage version of him.

I can definitely see him as Zuko. Pretty good casting.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
I have very little faith in this one given the creators' departure. I'm just not really sure it's a property that's suitable for live action.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I have very little faith in this one given the creators' departure. I'm just not really sure it's a property that's suitable for live action.

Netflix is in full heat check mode for "adaptations that might not work in live action" between this and One Piece.

OP at least has the creator on-board though.

LostSkullKid

Nov 27, 2017
I feel bad for these kids cause I feel like they'll be getting a lot of shit when this series ends up sucking.