WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Ash-Pokemon-Journeys-team-1024x576.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/PLDHnet/status/1555427235925962752?t=mCdfH1LqrKKPfPHuAVlsqw&s=19

Dracovish - GANJ0UAG0882 (Need to redeem by August 25th)

Dragonite – UM1N0KESH1N (Need to redeem by September 8th)

Gengar – GENNGER0GE94 (Need to redeem by September 15th)

Sirfetch'd – H1SSATSUNEG1 (Need to redeem by September 22nd)

Lucario – HAD0UW0CATCH (Need to redeem by September 29th)

In the anime "Pocket Monsters", Satoshi is challenging the Masters Tournament of "Pokémon World Championships", a tournament that decides the pinnacle of Pokémon battles!
To commemorate this, we will hold a campaign where you can get Satoshi's Pokemon in the Nintendo Switch software "Pocket Monster Sword Shield".

(2) Watch the anime and get Satoshi's Pokémon!

During the period from August 12th (Friday) to September 16th (Friday), if you enter the password that will be announced during the broadcast of the anime "Pocket Monsters" in "Pocket Monster Sword Shield", you will receive Satoshi's Pokemon. I can do it!
The Pokemon that will be given as gifts are Gengar, Kairyu, Lucario, Negiganite, and Wonoragon.
The Pokemon and password that will be presented will change every week, so be sure to check out the anime "Pocket Monsters" during the period!

www.pokemon.co.jp

サトシのポケモンたちといっしょに『ポケットモンスター ソード・シールド』でバトル!|ポケットモンスターオフィシャルサイト

アニメ「ポケットモンスター」では、サトシがポケモンバトルの頂点を決める大会、「ポケモンワールドチャンピオンシップス」のマスターズトーナメントに挑戦中!これを記念して、Nintendo Switchソフト『ポケットモンスター ソード・シールド』で、サトシのポケモンたちがゲットできるキャンペーンを開催するよ。(1)映画を観て、「サトシのピカチュウ(ワールドキャップ)」をゲット!8月11日(木・祝)~9...

World Cap Pikachu is also being distributed but only through in person movie showings.

Last edited:

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
I've missed out on Pokemon these past 3 or 4 generations, when did Farfetched get such a great evolution and what is that horrible snake thing, that's the ugliest pokemon I've seen.

I've missed out on Pokemon these past 3 or 4 generations, when did Farfetched get such a great evolution and what is that horrible snake thing, that's the ugliest pokemon I've seen.
Dracovish is part of the gen 8 fossil quartet, where the gimmick behind them is their fossils were put together by an imbecile (her localized name is Cara Less to drive the point home), so the reason why it looks like a fish head attached to the tail end of a dragon butt is because it is quite literally that. That being said, Dracovish is one of the most absurdly powerful Pokemon out there because of the synergy it gets with its ability and its signature move, so it is rather popular beyond the memes.

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
Dracovish is part of the gen 8 fossil quartet, where the gimmick behind them is their fossils were put together by an imbecile (her localized name is, quite literally, Cara Less), so the reason why it looks like a fish head attached to the tail end of a dragon butt is because it is quite literally that. That being said, Dracovish is one of the most absurdly powerful Pokemon out there because of the synergy it gets with its ability and its signature move, so it is rather popular beyond the memes.
Ah ok, the background info helps it. Very clever. Still horribly ugly, but clever. Also makes it sound like the pokemon shouldn't exist and it lives in eternal pain and misery.

Grain Silo

Dec 15, 2017
That's a pretty dang cool team. Is this the first time he's had a full team of fully evolved mons outside of Pikachu?

Xion_Stellar

Oct 25, 2017
Ah ok, the background info helps it. Very clever. Still horribly ugly, but clever. Also makes it sound like the pokemon shouldn't exist and it lives in eternal pain and misery.
The whole thing is based of real life occurrences were early paleontologists would either arrange fossil bones incorrectly or accidentally add in bones from a completely different species and summited their work in such a state because there was little form of reference on how to put those fossils together back than. Imagine an alien who has no point of reference on what a human is trying to put together all 206 of our bones in a proper fashion to depict what we used to be it's hard work.

Devil

Oct 25, 2017
He has two fighting and two dragon types? Weird. But overall an interesting team. It's 50% gen 1 Pokemon but at least good ones.

Odinsmana

Mar 13, 2019
Dracovish is part of the gen 8 fossil quartet, where the gimmick behind them is their fossils were put together by an imbecile (her localized name is Cara Less to drive the point home), so the reason why it looks like a fish head attached to the tail end of a dragon butt is because it is quite literally that. That being said, Dracovish is one of the most absurdly powerful Pokemon out there because of the synergy it gets with its ability and its signature move, so it is rather popular beyond the memes.
That's a really fun and clever idea! I love it.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Is this Japan only?

Also those pokemon are only obtainable in that day or in the week of that specific day?

Edit: Also cant believe Ash has a Dragonite AND a Lucario lmao. I need to catch up to the anime, re-started the anime series and on episode 43 of the original lol

RealTravisty

Mar 29, 2018
Neat, a Pikachu and Lucario with gimmicks they can't use from the show!

I'm half kidding but I always wanted to get an Ash roster when I was younger. I'm happy for the kids who get to do this.

Keiriks

Omicron Persei 8 Logic
Aug 19, 2021
Reykjavík, Iceland
My favorite scene in Journeys was right after Lucario evolved and Ash told him to use Vacuum Wave and Lucario just looked at Ash like the fuck no I'm not using Vacuum Wave you idiot and Ash was like nvm use Aura Sphere and then Lucario used Aura Sphere.

Elster

Jun 6, 2021
Ohh awesome there hasn't been a victini in a while (I collect event pokemon too!)

Adum

May 30, 2019
Haven't watched in years and years but since when does Ash have a pseudo Legendary Pokemon? Dragonite seems way too strong to be on Ash's lineup considering he never used to go for the really strong wild ones.

OP
OP
WrenchNinja

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Haven't watched in years and years but since when does Ash have a pseudo Legendary Pokemon? Dragonite seems way too strong to be on Ash's lineup considering he never used to go for the really strong wild ones.
He's had a Gible in Gen 4

And a Goodra in Gen 6

He had Melmetal and Naganadel in Gen 7, which were mythical Pokémon and an Ultra Beast

A Dragonite is not that out there for him

Cass_Se

Oct 25, 2017

All the Gen 8 fossil Pokemon have that "existence is pain" look, yeah. It's kind of funny in a morbid kind of way.

I believe it's beyond the look, all four gen 8 fossil Pokemon are basically unable to function. Dracovish is a head of a marine creature stuck to a tail of a terrestrial dinosaur that can't breathe unless it's underwater. Arctozolt is constantly in pain because it's top half is not accustomed to cold climate and it's bottom half is of an ice-type Pokemon. Arctovish's head is attached upside down to it's body so it can't eat prey. Dracozolt is the least troublesome, but it still has a tiny upper body attached to humongous legs that doesn't allow it to reach anything.

They are fairly bizarre in design, but the backstory is pretty disturbing when you think about it.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Ohh, is this thread the reason why we have Ash's Dracovish last time? I missed this thread before now.

What does "umi no keshin" means?

OP
OP
WrenchNinja

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Code for the Ash's Gengar distribution in Pokémon Sword & Shield

Code: GENNGER0GE94

Runs until September 15th 2022

Xwing

This guy are sick of the unshakeable slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Since they've gone out of their way to make sure the "Ash Cap" forms of PIkachu are transferrable into Pokemon Home and presumably future generations, it would be really cool to get some past super rare variant forms re-released that couldn't be transfered out of their home games originally. Namely, Contest Star Pikachu and Spikey Eared Pichu. To this day, both of those are still stuck on ORAS and HGSS respectively.

plastic love

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 19, 2019
Since they've gone out of their way to make sure the "Ash Cap" forms of PIkachu are transferrable into Pokemon Home and presumably future generations, it would be really cool to get some past super rare variant forms re-released that couldn't be transfered out of their home games originally. Namely, Contest Star Pikachu and Spikey Eared Pichu. To this day, both of those are still stuck on ORAS and HGSS respectively.
Ash-Greninja was only available through the ORAS demo and afaik there is no other way to get it, and is transferable to Home.

I would love to bring Cosplay Pikachu forward, they're my partner in Pokémon Go and love them to carry them through other games.