Votes: 406 6.0%
  • I have no clue when I'm getting mine

Votes: 1,063 15.6%

• Total voters

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I got a new teaching job on Monday and get my vaccine in about an hour. I was fast tracked basically right away, so I consider myself lucky.

Are you vaccinated? If so, what job do you have that let you get it early?

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Got my first shot on Monday since CA opened it up to people who work in EDU.

Guts Of Thor

Oct 25, 2017
Won't be getting mine for another few months. I'm at the back of the line since I don't work in a high risk position and am fortunate to not have any health problems.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Everyone in my immediate family has it, but me. My sister is 5 years younger too, I don't know why my GP hasn't contacted me yet. :|

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Not yet and I'm not part of the first 2 groups in Peru so I might be getting vaccinated anytime between June and November.

TwntyOneTwlv

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Nope. 29 and healthy. I keep hearing all this good news about vaccine production, so I'm hoping it'll be sooner rather than later. My wife is a school counselor though, and she got her first shot last week. I'm happy for that at least.

Samalis

Oct 25, 2017
Fully vaccinated. Second dose hit me hard, could not get out of bed for two days and had to call off. Worth it though.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
No clue for me, some of my family have gotten vaccinated due to age or being key workers. Since I'm young and not a key worker or have any medical conditions I'm probably low down on the list.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Yes, both my wife and I.

We got our first shot last Thursday, and will be receiving the second on March 18th (two days before my birthday).

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
nope, no idea when. Americans kind of bought them all sooo, yay, congrats

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I got my first shot last Wednesday in Massachusetts, Moderna vax. Scheduled for my 2nd, 3 weeks from today, near the end of March.

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
No idea when I'll be able to get it but I hardly ever go out so I'm not really worried about it.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I feel like "in a few months" and "I have no idea" can see A LOT of overlaps, with how some places have been doing their rollout. In the US there should be enough to cover everyone, but will there be enough people to actually administer the first dose to "every American adult" by the end of May, without appointments being constantly full every day? I hope so, but some locations have been very messy.

So I'm hopeful, but I'm somewhere in between "in a few months" and "I have no idea", since I'm not old or in medical/education/agriculture work, so I mean, whenever the other tiers comes up, then yes. "Severe medical problems" only starts in a week or so, so that will also need to go through before any other tier.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe?

I'm in a Phase 3 trial in the US for the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine.

However, I'm still blinded, like most studies. I can be unblinded, but will wait until vaccines are at General Availability as I don't qualify normally as of this writing.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I got my 2nd dose last week on the 24th. I work in health care and at one point the unit I work on was turned into a covid ward and I took care of covid positive patients for quite awhile. They started offering the vaccine to all workers on January 13th but I wasn't able to get it that day so I had to wait until 3 weeks later on February 3rd to get my first dose.

Prophet Steve

Oct 26, 2017
Best guess would be a vaccine being offered July/August as I am not in any risk group and in Europe, but I'll likely wait, possibly until the start of next year or so. It is difficult to predict.

Lothar

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, I got both shots. Not sure how but everyone in my small town in Louisiana that wanted one could get one. It was open to everyone.

Argos7

Nov 20, 2020
Nope. I'm in and out of houses and businesses all day keeping peoples internet working but I guess they don't deem that essential enough.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully I'll be vaccinated by this summer.

Biden said we'll have enough vaccines for every US adult by May. But I'm guessing actually scheduling an appointment will still be crazy for a bit, even if we have the vaccines

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Have my appointment scheduled for the 25th. Signed up Monday when I was finally allowed (KY).

Seirith

Oct 25, 2017
No, but I have an appointment for my first shot March 16th. My parents got appointments as well! Yay!

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Yes, I am fully vaccinated. I got both doses of the Pfizer vaccine in January. I'm a frontline health worker.

JdFox17

Oct 26, 2017
Oklahoma teacher here. Got my first shot last week. Felt like absolute shit for two days. Will get my second shot the day after we come back from spring break. Wife, also a teacher, got her first shot the same time as me. We've both been teaching face-to-face since August. Her district has a mask mandate policy, mine doesn't. I ended up catching Covid back in October at school. We're happy, but dreading the side effects of that second shot.

ChrisBliss117

Oct 28, 2017
Yep, I'm fully vaccinated. Got my final Pfizer shot in mid February. No side effects other than some fatigue. My wife had a fever for a day after her second Pfizer shot, but is feeling fine now.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
No :-(

Have no appointment yet. My state is going county by county and I'm not yet eligible. A colleague of mine is my same age and somehow he got it. I'm jealous.

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
I don't live in the US, UK, or Israel, so I have no idea when I'll be getting a shot lol. This year but possibly the fall.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Nope and no fucking idea. I'm not in any kind of vulnerable group and can work from home so I'm happy at the back of the queue though.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Nope. Not part of a risk group either, so it will likely take a few months. From what I've read, and if all goes as plan, you can get vaccinated on appointment in July here in the Netherlands. So that's what I'll do if I haven't received a call at that point.