• …. it’s still Thor 2 Dark World

Votes: 170 76.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
One of the recent threads had a poll option "insert mediocre marvel movie" …and i was like, which one? 🤔

Thor 2 has been dethroned in phase 4/5 several times by Eternals, Morbius, love and thunder, antman 3, doctor strange 3 and now the Marvels

if you think about it, thor 2 is actually now a decent mid tier film in the MCU lineup considering how much straight shit has come out since end game. so does it still deserve the disrespect?

Mister Ursine

Sep 10, 2023
Ant-Man and the Wasp is worse than all of those options. One day people will wake up to that fact.

I can't dunk on The Marvels like that, honestly. My heart just wouldn't be in it. It's fun for Thor: Dark World cause that bounced back and Thor still got to be in stuff. Brie Larson dealing with years of a targeted hate campaign + not getting any good material in her films + The Marvels flopping is just a sad story.

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
HPbmFP6.jpg

B-Komachi

Alt account
Banned
Sep 25, 2023
See, the thing people forget is, Thor 2 grew organically and caught on because it was unexpected and random. Trying to force a new thing to happen to fit the same template of humour misses every single aspect of why the original meme caught on.

Feb 24, 2018
Does The Marvels make fun of people with Mental Health issues and has someone running around Stone Henge naked in a terrible subplot? If not than no.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
You trying to make fetch happen so you can claim to be the person that made fetch happen.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Thor 2 Dark World was this strange thing when nobody really expected Marvel to blow up.

The Marvels are just sad stuff at this point.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly think at this point, people constantly pummeling on the Marvels is just kind of sad.

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man, what is with y'all and this movie?
People who hate Marvel + People who hate women are trying to dance on the grave of the MCU. The former ain't happy to be grouped with the latter but they both amplifying the same noise.

If you didn't like the film, that's cool, I'm not talking about you unless you fit in to either category. If you were upset before reading the spoiler, you might want to reconsider if you are in one of the two categories

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
offensively bad versus not making its theaterly projections

Thor 2 remains the enduring legend. The mockery will continue.

Amnixia

â–² Legend â–²
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
The Last Jedi is the most interesting (and good) Star Wars movie since "the Empire Strikes Back"

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
It doesn't sound like The Marvels is as bad as Thor 2 and also "Thor 2: Dark World" is just a funnier title for the joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.