Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Arc System Works has formed a capital alliance with AQURIA, the companies announced.

AQURIA, known for games like The Caligula Effect, Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris, and CRYMACHINA, possesses extensive experience in the development of consumer games, including RPGs and action RPGs.

With the quality and volume necessary for global-level games dramatically increasing each year, and development scale ever-expanding, this capital alliance will enable Arc System Works to expand its development capabilities, while also promoting sustained strengthening of its development structure.

In order to create new works, Arc System Works aims to confront new challenges and produce products for an even larger audience to enjoy.

www.gematsu.com

Arc System Works and AQURIA form capital alliance

Arc System Works has formed a capital alliance with AQURIA, the companies announced.

Makes me wonder what's next?

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
oh, crymachina, I played the demo, gameplay was nice, from an action RPG standpoint they have the talent for sure.
Cool alliance, 8/10.

OP
OP
Dale Copper

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Given the kinds of games AQURIA makes, I doubt any fighting games will come of this. This is more than likely Arc trying to expand its portfolio beyond fighting games, if anything.
ArcSys other games are much smaller than there fighting games, I doubt they are ailing with a dev to make there smaller lower budget games.

Kyo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not familiar with the term "capital alliance", I guess I can get a general idea from the words but what does it mean specifically?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Aquria make cool games, usually more ambitious than their time/budget should allow. Guess it helps ArcSys have more than fighting games, which they've done on a smaller scale already.