Sonicfan059

Mar 4, 2018
Last we heard it would be 52 episodes starting in October (or next month) but there hasn't been an update yet since which kinda makes me wonder when they'll do a promotion for it but it's almost here and it seems kinda unreal.

Anyone else looking forward to it? I'm cautiously optimistic.

slycooper.fandom.com

Sly Cooper (TV series)

Sly Cooper is an upcoming animated television series being produced by Paris-based Technicolor Animation Productions and Sony Interactive Entertainment. Global distribution will be handled by PGS Entertainment.[2] The series was first announced in June 2017, but its status as of September 2024...

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I look forward to it when I actually know for sure it's coming out.

Feels like it keeps getting delayed.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
seems like the production company helped with the Sonic Boom tv show, so it might be good

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Excited just because the format is a better fit for the IP than a (3D) movie. I really like that series and the animated short they released a while back.

Give me Lupin III via Disney's Robin Hood pls

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't like how it looks. I'm more excited that it might mean a new game to wrap up the Sly 4 cliffhanger.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Not at all. I don't think there's any crossover in what I enjoy about Sly games and the types of TV shows I'd want to watch. I'd really just like a Sly 5 from Sanzaru.

Nagito

Oct 25, 2017
The windy city
I'm still excited for it (a game could possibly also come from it hopefully), I'm hoping that SIE got the rights back and it's now under PlayStation productions.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not super invested in the characters and world of this franchise so it's games or bust for me. If I want to watch a series on TV then I would probably pick something else to be completely honest. The games are great though so hopefully this can bring some attention to it. I wish it the best.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
I dont mind a show or movie but I prefer if they released a all in one collection of Sly 1-3 and Thieves in Time for PS4....

AppleKid

Feb 21, 2018
?? Just learned something new I guess. That should tell you all there is to know about my excitement level