TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
I've been out of the ring for a bit, not sure if there's been anything really crazy recently besides The Backrooms.

Last I checked in, some goodies of the time were Petscop, Walten Files, etc. ^^'

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
season 3 of the 'monument mythos' is a bit of a dud, but i was burnt out after season 2 anyways, the alternate history stuff never landed that well imo

AvianAviator

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 23, 2021
The Mandela Catalog was an analog horror series I saw one in a while on YouTube, but I never checked it out so I don't know much about it.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
The Mandela Catalog was an analog horror series I saw one in a while on YouTube, but I never checked it out so I don't know much about it.
that one is in its second 'season' right now i think

feels like they are gearing up to make it more of a higher production thing

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There's an ARG game called Welcome Home about a children's puppet TV show that you might like

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing breakout in a while I think. At least videogame horror is popping off with a youtuber named VibingLeaf

Apr 2, 2021
You ever watch Alantutorial? its old as hell but honestly a great work of art.

Here's a game/mod sort of related to analog horror, might scratch an itch for you. It certainly did for me. I don't like too much stuff like this but when something gets it right I love it.

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
It's not posted for a year, but Gemini Home Entertainment is my favorite.

The Walten Files are pretty solid as well.

season 3 of the 'monument mythos' is a bit of a dud, but i was burnt out after season 2 anyways, the alternate history stuff never landed that well imo
Shame. I admit I fell behind on the Nixonverse, but this was really my first step into the genre.

DimitriLH

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
ah this reminded me, Welcome Home is pretty popular right now because of its production value

its not videos tho, its a website, and apparently its not finished

it looks like its gonna be an evolving ARG thing

I just found out that this was a ARG yesterday, I was mesmerized, I love it.

I found the creators twitter like a week ago and saw them posting about it, me thinking it was a one-shot short movie or such. Been awhile since ive been interested in a ARG. Appreciate the aesthetic and love being put into this.

Just sucks that I happened to discover the ARG right when the creator decides to take a break and go on hiatus lol (well deserved break though).

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I'm amazed that Walten Files 4 still isn't out yet. And apparently the creator himself seems kinda done with the series but will finish it as promised.

And yeah Gemini has been needing a new video for a long time. I think the most recent thing that happened was that the underwater video is no longer canon.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Just sucks that I happened to discover the ARG right when the creator decides to take a break and go on hiatus lol (well deserved break though).
yeah it's a bit of a bummer, but you can tell they put a lot of work into it, i imagine it finally gaining traction was a relief to them lol

OP
OP
TissueBox

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
ah this reminded me, Welcome Home is pretty popular right now because of its production value

its not videos tho, its a website, and apparently its not finished

it looks like its gonna be an evolving ARG thing

So I checked a lil' of the site out earlier and was absoluteleh floored by it; decided to continue where I left off today and the domain is down. :-(

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
So I checked a lil' of the site out earlier and was absoluteleh floored by it; decided to continue where I left off today and the domain is down. :-(
apparently its gonna be down for a bit because traffic was too high (and probably to update it a bit)

i wouldnt be shocked if it comes back up with a new bit of the ARG