SilentEagle

Jan 9, 2021
I had a break up a year ago and it was long relationship. It felt like I couldn't love someone again but yesterday I felt it. I've seen her while she was presenting her project. Everything felt perfect about her. I've even dreamed about our future haha. We are both graduate students but in different cities and I don't know how to meet with her.

I want to go out to dinner with her at a fine restaurant. I want to go on a nice summer vacation together. I know it's too early for these dreams, but. I think I fell in love. Life feels x10 better.

Jeff Albertson

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Oh no - here we go again

Don't tell her about your desire to sire so soon

Sorry to be harsh but your threads are somewhat memorable for the signs of obsessive traits

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
I had a break up a year ago and it was long relationship. It felt like I couldn't love someone again but yesterday I felt it. I've seen her while she was presenting her project. Everything felt perfect about her. I've even dreamed about our future haha. We are both graduate students but in different cities and I don't know how to meet with her.

I want to go out to dinner with her at a fine restaurant. I want to go on a nice summer vacation together. I know it's too early for these dreams, but. I think I fell in love. Life feels x10 better.
Congrats but have you actually talked with her personally?

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Happy you're healing, but check your creep gauge lol. Don't do that thing where you conjure a whole life with this person before you've even talked to her.

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
Check yourself or else you might end up disappointed again. You haven't even met them in person.

JSRF

"This guy are sick"
Aug 23, 2023
I didn't read very carefully at first

Don't fall in love until you have actually begun dating or something

Ashes of Dreams

Fallen Guardian of Unshakable Resolve
Banned
May 22, 2020
It's good you feel like you've moved on but maybe reign it in a bit. All you've done is SEEN her and you're imagining a life together? What do you know about her beyond what she looks like? Sounds like you think she's hot, not that you're in love.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be brutally honest unless you're missing a load of context this doesn't exactly sound healthy

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Berry Pie

Nov 29, 2022
Idk what happened in your last relationship, but make sure you take the time to self reflect before you jump into your next one. If what other posters are saying is true and that you have the tendency to obsess, it will certainly create issues in your next relationship if you don't address it. Have you ever been to therapy, OP?

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
OP this isn't your first rodeo with threads like this (I looked bc the tone and content seemed familiar). You shouldn't even bother with this kind of thread if you haven't actually talked with this person.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
What if her personality is the complete opposite of what you created on your mind?

Sorry but that's so funny

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
Hope OP is ready to feel like shit when this goes completely sideways and bad immediately.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
What you experienced is not love. Love implies that it's mutual and the fact that this person has no clue who you are, means you are just infatuated with a stranger. I think there are more issues than I can count. It's best to approach people you are interested in to see if they feel the same. Keep your expectations to a minimum and don't imagine your whole life with them like that. You are more likely to give off creepy vibes otherwise.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Sounds like you're crushing hard. Which isn't a bad thing per se, but there's a difference between engaging in these silly fantasies in your head and declaring your love in public like you're currently doing.

Even if you actually don't ever talk to her you can still enjoy the ride. Just make sure not to lose touch with reality.

StarStorm

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Have you spoken to her OP?

If this is on Zoom, she doesn't even know who you are.

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
If this is just some chick you've been observing in class maybe slow down a bit. Obviously you think she's pretty but you don't actually know this person, like, at all.

zerosnake99

Banned
Oct 25, 2018

Maybe English isn't your first language, but does she actually know about you? Was this like, you saw her presenting and you "fell in love"? Or you were seeing as a joint thing throughout this schooling?

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
I think you're just crushing heavy due to having gone so long without that 5 year relationship.

Give it a few weeks and see if it cools, but I would recommend not trying to reach out to this person if they do not know you at all.

Unless it happens organically.