litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
*Please no Xbox 360/OG Xbox game request posts as it's still an unknown whether the FPS Boost technique/method works on it yet.

I hope these games get FPS boost in the future:
The Evil Within
Dragon's Dogma
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Dead Rising 3
Ryse
Vampyr

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Batman: Arkham games along with higher resolution
AC Odyssey
RDRII but doubtful if Rockstar wants a re release

jman0625

One Winged Slayer
Dec 18, 2017
Definitely Sonic Unleashed and Generations, 30FPS doesn't feel right for a game about speed.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Rise of The Tomb Raider, so that the entire trilogy is Series enhanced.

bes.gen

Nov 24, 2017
dishonored 2, it sticks out like sore thumb now that everything dishonered is fps boosted.

HelloItsPulse

Dec 14, 2017
Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Forza Horizon 2 and 3, and Assassin's Creed Odyssey are the big ones for me. I've already played many games pre-FPS boost, but these are the biggest ones I would actually want to go back to with enhancements and replay.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Kiwami 2 would be nice, may as well enhance the last remaining Yakuza game on the system so they all run at 60FPS.

danlher

Nov 1, 2017
Alan Wake.

I got used to playing at 60FPS and last night I tried Alan Wake and man, it looks horrible on the XSX.

Oct 29, 2017
Saints Row IV and Gat Out of Hell *already uncapped, thanks for the correction
Mass Effect Andromeda
Ryse
Assassin's Creed Origins and Odyssey
Need for Speed Heat
Sunset Overdrive

Last edited:

isahn

Nov 15, 2017
Roma
I also want a resolution boost for the xbone titles trapped into the awful 900p resolution. Above all, Dark souls 3

OP
OP
litebrite

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Definitely Sonic Unleashed and Generations, 30FPS doesn't feel right for a game about speed.
Alan Wake.

I got used to playing at 60FPS and last night I tried Alan Wake and man, it looks horrible on the XSX.
*Please no Xbox 360/OG Xbox game request posts as it's still an unknown whether the FPS Boost technique/method works on it yet.

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
would be nice to see more Japanese games like Final Fantasy XV. Out of 97 only 1 (Yakuza 6) is from a Japanese developer.

OP
OP
litebrite

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
It does not matter much to me as long as the next batch can keep the resolution at or close to X-enhanced patches. It was rather disappointing that the Series X was operating on Xbox One S' visual fidelity settings to attain frame boosts for some of these titles (I can excuse titles running at a 120fps).

As an aside I would love it if the following titles can run at 60fps w/said resolution/overall fidelity boosts:
  • Witcher 3 (iirc, the 60fps mode drops the resolution to 1080p)
  • Dishonoured 2
  • Dark Souls 3, albeit at that ~900p resolution given it never received a One X patch
  • Batman Arkham Knight, which once again, would be better served with higher resolution
I honestly cannot recall any other titles.

Ltn_Esteves

Feb 4, 2021
Ac Odyssey, Dishonoured 2 and Evil Within

I would had Sunset Overdrive, but since Sony owns the IP I doubt that will ever happen

OP
OP
litebrite

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Lord Bandi

Apr 30, 2020
Destiny.

King's Fall raid in 60fps would glorious since there is no pc version of the game and there is still quite few people who play that game to this day.

Scently

Oct 27, 2017
It does not matter much to me as long as the next batch can keep the resolution at or close to X-enhanced patches. It was rather disappointing that the Series X was operating on Xbox One S' visual fidelity settings to attain frame boosts for some of these titles (I can excuse titles running at a 120fps).

As an aside I would love it if the following titles can run at 60fps w/said resolution/overall fidelity boosts:
  • Witcher 3 (iirc, the 60fps mode drops the resolution to 1080p)
  • Dishonoured 2
  • Dark Souls 3, albeit at that ~900p resolution given it never received a One X patch
  • Batman Arkham Knight, which once again, would be better served with higher resolution
I honestly cannot recall any other titles.
The 60fps mode in TW3 runs at a dynamic res and reaches, much more consistently, the upper bound which is 1800p on the XSX. In any case, there is a next-gen update coming.

Oct 28, 2020
The Dark Souls games would be great but ideally I'd like it to basically be a feature of Game Pass. When a game joins, it gets a boost if it needs it.

Oct 27, 2017
I always feel bad asking for more games.

Having said that, I'm really hoping they can get a 360 game working soon. Then that would fuel even more requests.