Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Two Rings.
One Giant Cage.
Twelve Men.
Submission or Surrender the only way to win.

Mr. Regal, kindly tell us what we're in for tonight!
william-regall-nxt.gif

...Uh...no. The other thing.

william-regal-aew.gif

THERE WE GO!

8loi0uV.jpg

But first, some non-Blood & Guts-related matters...
SMYMSCS.jpg

y78B9mc.jpg

FWdJHUHWQAEPoQc.jpg

YaCWMMS.jpg

And then, IT'S TIME TO DIE.

inawVLR.jpg

After months of torture, torment, fire, and absolute carnage, two teams of six will go to war. From the Jericho Appreciation Society: Jake Hager, Daniel Garcia, "Daddy Magic" Matt Menard, "Cool Hand" Angelo Parker, Sammy Guevara, and the faction's namesake leader, "The Wizard" Chris Jericho.

And representing the Blackpool Combat Club, new AEW Interim World Champion Jon Moxley, Wheeler Yuta, Eddie Kingston, Santana, Ortiz, and the newest member of the faction, the Swiss Cyborg Superman, Claudio Castagnoli.

Welcome to brutality. Welcome to pain.

WELCOME TO BLOOD & GUTS!!!

Last edited:

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to Eddie lighting someone on fire this time without Danielson there to stop him.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
sammy gonna kill himself and eddie gonna fight everyone

i'm hoping they just leap into a claudio-eddie or bcc-eddie feud

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking of the perfect way to end this match. It includes Kingston carrying off Jericho to set him on fire, Hager getting knocked the fuck out early so he's on my screen less, and either Mox or Claudio getting attacked by a couple of masked men revealed to be MJF leading a group of "AEW originals" to take out those who came over from WWE.

Realistically, it'll probably be Eddie losing his cool towards Claudio that will cost them the match because Eddie fucking hates everyone except Santana and Ortiz.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Last time, Dax turned Blood and Guts into Blood and Butts. Who do y'all think is bringing the cakes tonight?

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
That's an impressive suplex with OC's hands in his pockets

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Cross post

Will miss "Where is My Mind" hope it's just for the Best Friends.

Also really loved the reference to having a managerial license. I cannot remember the last time I heard someone say that you had to have a mandatorial license to be at ringside.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I've just tuned in, so uh

WARGAEMS

that's the post, thx

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Also can't imagine who Danhausen's mystery partner could be, unless Hook was one of the many, many, many injuries before Forbidden Door.

silentbum

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know what's up with the lack of JR? He only did a couple of matches at the PPV and now he's not on commentary tonight.

I much prefer this commentary team, but I'm wondering if this is a sign of a new bigger change or if he's just out for a lil' bit.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know what's up with the lack of JR? He only did a couple of matches at the PPV and now he's not on commentary tonight.

I much prefer this commentary team, but I'm wondering if this is a sign of a new bigger change or if he's just out for a lil' bit.

recovering from cancer treatment. it's good, but it ain't 100% from what the internet tells me

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
I was thinking of the perfect way to end this match. It includes Kingston carrying off Jericho to set him on fire, Hager getting knocked the fuck out early so he's on my screen less, and either Mox or Claudio getting attacked by a couple of masked men revealed to be MJF leading a group of "AEW originals" to take out those who came over from WWE.

Realistically, it'll probably be Eddie losing his cool towards Claudio that will cost them the match because Eddie fucking hates everyone except Santana and Ortiz.

No, just no. We don't need MJF. Who's MJF gonna lead as an "AEW original"? Marko Stunt? Joey Janella? JD Drake? That tall guy from Brazil Wardlow powerbombed?

He can stay home in Plainview NY or go rejoin CZW (I heard they're still around).

But what you think at the end will likely happen because Eddie Kingston will lose his mind.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
unfortunately they've made page into a huge jobber so there's not much heat or belief that he'll win

seems like Orange is in for a good push