cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

During her mid-20s, Samantha spent about a year of her life embroiled in a white supremacist hate group.
"I never thought of myself as a racist person, but I was," she said.
Samantha, who asked for her last name not to be used, was involved in the group "Identity Evropa."
"When you're in there, you think that you just know the truth…[that] white people are more intellectually capable than other people… White people were the best," Samantha said.
"I started to believe that…there is some sort of white genocide happening," Samantha continued. "I start[ed] to use the phrasing and the language...that there is an overwhelming majority of Jewish people in media and banking…and you start to ask yourself, are Jewish people white?"
Identity Evropa joined other groups within the white supremacist movement in Charlottesville, Virginia, for the now-infamous "Unite The Right" rally on Aug. 12, 2017. On that day, 32-year-old Heather Heyer was killed and nearly three dozen others were injured after rally-goer James Alex Fields Jr. barreled his car into a group of counterprotesters. Earlier this year, Fields was sentenced to life in prison on federal hate crime charges.
"Up until the Unite the Right rally, there was no explicitly connected death to the alt-right… Everything changed that day," Samantha said.
Samantha said she wasn't at the rally, but that's when she realized that it was time to get out. By the time she had left Identity Evropa, she said "there was a promotion of a peaceful ethnic cleansing."
"There's nothing not hateful about that," she said.
-----------------------
Samantha said she's chosen to speak out now in an effort to warn others about the prevalence of hatefulness and the means by which these alt-right groups bring people into their fold.
"People need to understand that…it's not the kid in Wyoming who grew up with gas station beer and a toothless father who becomes [involved in a hate group]." Samantha said. "It is your mailman, it is your surgeon, it is your doctor, lawyer. It is everyone."
Samantha's story is included in the new book "Anti-Social: Online Extremists, Techno-Utopians, and the Hijacking of the American Conversation" written by Andrew Marantz of "The New Yorker."
-----------------------
While in Identity Evropa, Samantha said she attended a few white supremacy events, including one held in Washington, D.C. in spring 2017 during which alt-right leader Richard Spencer was a speaker.
Around that same time, Samantha said she also attended a rally in Virginia to protest the removal of a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.
Samantha said it was rare to see women involved in white supremacist groups.
"There was always at least a woman at every party that I had gone to, other than me, but it was a handful," she said. "Most of the women that were in there were tied to someone who was already in there."
Marantz said these movements are mostly made up of men.
"They went to great lengths to make her feel important," he said. "She was important because they needed someone to be the female face of their movement."
Samantha said she became very active in online chatrooms under a pseudonym. Although she didn't "specifically recall" posting hateful messages, she said, "I probably did."
"That's part of being there," she continued.
-----------------------
Samantha said she wanted to feel like she belonged so badly.
"Those groups make you feel like you are excellent. You are 'it' just for existing -- for doing absolutely nothing -- and I needed something."
Marantz said it's easier for people to be sucked into these groups if they are lonely or don't have a strong sense of self.
-----------------------
Samantha said she worked as a volunteer for former President Barack Obama's campaign before she was old enough to vote. Then, in 2014, she met someone and fell in love. But, she said everything changed one day when her boyfriend started acting differently.
"He started saying strange things to me that didn't make any sense," she said. "He would call me a degenerate… He started saying phrases like he couldn't defend me on the Day of the Rope."
The Day of the Rope, as it is written in the 1978 novel "The Turner Diaries," Samantha said, is "where white people, as a race, take people that they have deemed degenerates, unworthy, people of color, people of disabilities, people that are gay or whatever, whatever it deemed un-pure, unfit for the white race, and they drag them out of their houses and they hang them by lampposts."
Samantha said that as time went on, her boyfriend used this phrasing more often. She said she spent the next five days scouring the internet for information in an effort to convince herself that her boyfriend wasn't racist. A few days later, they spoke on the phone.
"I tell him, 'I've done some research. I've looked all this stuff up, and I get it. I'll try and understand this with you,'" Samantha said. "So I start consuming more media."
A lot of the videos she watched online were not violent, Samantha said. One, she said, involved a baking show that featured a white woman in traditional prairie garb. Another one was of a white woman talking about the fact that it was OK to be white and "that it was the general public's fault for making white people feel bad about themselves."
"It was presented as wholesome," she said.

There's more in the link.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I used to think that this was entirely a backlash to Obama becoming president but the alt right/nationalist/garbage people movement seems to be happening world wide so I don't know why the fuck people want to waste their lives like this.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
How the fuck can racism be labelled as or portrayed as "wholesome"?

Edit - I have had a tonne of good responses to this, thanks to all.

Last edited:

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wholesome? Yeah, I just don't see it. Anyone with a couple brain cells can see it's white supremacy on bath salts. Their whole ethos rests upon disruption of the natural progress of a society with made up bullshit meant to force a world view.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
How in the fuck can you think an ethnic cleansing can be peaceful and consider yourself intelligent?

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I get the need to fit in, the need for validation and all that. And I'm sure in a lot of cases the slow ramp into active hate can seem deceptively harmless.

But when you're introduced to that world when your boyfriend keeps saying that, in a hypothetical mass lynching of undesirables, he would let an angry mob murder you... I feel like the "it seemed so wholesome!" argument is a hard sell.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
'Wholesome'

Yeah right.

But i'm glad more white people are being heard on the subject of racism. We needed that urgently.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
I used to think that this was entirely a backlash to Obama becoming president but the alt right/nationalist/garbage people movement seems to be happening world wide so I don't know why the fuck people want to waste their lives like this.

It was always there, it just went online.

Sadly Web 2.0 and the social media age were probably the best things that could have happened to hate groups.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
The answer is pretty laid out even in the excerpts. It's a movement that recruits lonely, downtrodden people and makes them feel good for just existing, for just being white. And then the radicalization creeps in over time.

IMO the tactics used here are very reminiscent of organized religion. Give disadvantaged people a sense of community and belonging and then try to convert them over time.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
The answer is pretty laid out even in the excerpts. It's a movement that recruits lonely, downtrodden people and makes them feel good for just existing, for just being white. And then the radicalization creeps in over time.
Its not just white people though. This seems to be happening all over the world.

Its just sad and disheartening how effective bigotry and being pieces of shit is at getting people to come together.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017

it starts as "everyone wants you to think something is wrong with being white, that you have white privilege". and most people don't "feel" privileged, they feel that life sucks and everyone shits on them so its pretty easy to buy into that whole message of the media/movies/TV/etc shit on you for being white. After that small hurdle of thinking the world is unfair to you because of your skin color (yeah, the irony I know) its just time and reinforcement to get to hating people based on stereotypes.

thats why i've never been a huge fan of people who only couch things in privilege and institutional racism, yeah intellectually I understand systemic racism and how certain groups have been fucked over by society for generations and others have inherited advantages just because of the way they look but most people will instinctively ignore anything you say if you start talking about how they have privilege when they feel the exact opposite.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Its not just white people though. This seems to be happening all over the world.

Its just sad and disheartening how effective bigotry and being pieces of shit is at getting people to come together.
Yeah replace "white" with your majority race of choice. Unfortunately, your skin color is the easiest thing to obtain and identify with, so convincing people their color is better than other colors is easy.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017

I think Trump was entirely a backlash to Obama becoming president, in that he was extremely racist, tried to prove that Obama's presidency was invalid, and then tried to upturn basically everything Obama signed into power so it was like he never happened.

But Trump also isn't new; he's simply a symptom of existing issues that were already evident from his KKK daddy. The reason they're coming together right now is probably because they were aware that they were weakened by being scattered before, and the Internet has given them means with which to connect all of these bad actors (literally, to Unite the Right).

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Her story reads like she was photographed at an event or something and is trying to undo that damage

Pro tip: if you or someone you know starts talking about "the day of the rope" or the Turner Diaries, report them to the FBI

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Wholesome? Yeah, I just don't see it. Anyone with a couple brain cells can see it's white supremacy on bath salts. Their whole ethos rests upon disruption of the natural progress of a society with made up bullshit meant to force a world view.
I'm not defending her viewpoint at all but I can absolutely see this.

By and large (like, I am super generalizing here, before anyone pipes up that it's not the case in their anecdotal experience), white people aren't educating their kids about race. The public education system's coverage of racial issues is woefully inadequate, and basically puts a bow on the civil rights movement in the 50s-60s as if that solved everything (if they even do that). White people may not be entering adult society thinking all black people need to die or something, but that doesn't mean they can't think they're likelier to be welfare cheats or criminals. Even Bernie Sanders, when confronted with statistics about black incarceration rates being higher than it is for whites, asked "aren't most of the people who sell the drugs African American?" That was just four years ago.

There's plenty of casual (at best) racism to go around among white people of all class levels, who would never think of themselves as capital-R Racist, and this makes it very easy to go from "black people just need to pull their pants up and get a job" to whining about white genocide, a talking point you're already predisposed to after hearing your parents, aunts and uncles etc. rant about how hard white folk have it.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
The most generous thing you can say of these people is that they're simply phenomenally fucking stupid.

Everyone who's not born wealthy or impossibly lucky is suffering in some form. And yet for some reason these fuckers are supposed to get a free pass for joining a hate group because "It was presented so innocently! And I was feeling really bad at the time." Give me a fucking break.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Pretty easy

1) Create an envrionment where people looking for a sense of belonging feel welcome.
2) Let them air out their grievances
3) Start planting seeds on why "the others" are more to blame than the persons owns failings, or the unrelated environmental factors around the person
4) Normalize the blame on minorities of all kinds and present the concept that "they" (the new people) are being robbed unjustly of what they deserve.
5) The new people in the group, coming into it already feeling like they have been dealt a bad hand, rationalize this new direction to blame issues in their life and the world on the targeted minority groups.
6) Amp it up to 11 and eventually the person is now your average alt right racist radical. The alt right group has created a sense of purpose and belonging and have created easy to identify targets on other political groups/people for everyone to attack and blame issues in life on.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
It's all about packaging. It's easy to be subtle about it---portraying white characters as smarter and moral and black characters as stronger and more prone to anger does a good job of reinforcing a racist viewpoint about the world.

I'm just picturing this generic 60s white picket fence family all cheerful and happy until there are black/hispanic/asian people moving in next door.

""I don't want you playing with them Billy, go play catch with the Thompsons, or the Mayers kids instead, because we are better than them Billy"

*Takes puff from pipe and turns on ham radio*

I suppose anyone can be convinced if it is packaged right.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Pretty easy

1)Create an envrionment where people looking for a sense of belonging feel welcome.
3) Start planting seeds on why "the others" are more to blame than the persons owns failings, or the unrelated environmental factors around the person
4) Normalize the blame on minorities of all kinds and present the concept that "they" (the new people) are being robbed unjustly of what they deserve.
5) The new people in the group, coming into it already feeling like they have been dealt a bad hand, rationalize this new direction to blame issues in their life and the world on the targeted minority groups.
6) Amp it up to 11 and eventually the person is now your average alt right racist radical. The alt right group has created a sense of purpose and belonging and have created easy to identify targets on other political groups/people for everyone to attack and blame issues in life on.

People can be brainwashed so easily, it's almost like programming.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
"Up until the Unite the Right rally, there was no explicitly connected death to the alt-right"
giphy.gif

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well, she literally confirmed the LBJ quote about what's at the bottom of it.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
it starts as "everyone wants you to think something is wrong with being white, that you have white privilege". and most people don't "feel" privileged, they feel that life sucks and everyone shits on them so its pretty easy to buy into that whole message of the media/movies/TV/etc shit on you for being white. After that small hurdle of thinking the world is unfair to you because of your skin color (yeah, the irony I know) its just time and reinforcement to get to hating people based on stereotypes.

thats why i've never been a huge fan of people who only couch things in privilege and institutional racism, yeah intellectually I understand systemic racism and how certain groups have been fucked over by society for generations and others have inherited advantages just because of the way they look but most people will instinctively ignore anything you say if you start talking about how they have privilege when they feel the exact opposite.

Basically a guilt trip with extra steps and weaponizing hate from the outcome.

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
I think Trump was entirely a backlash to Obama becoming president, in that he was extremely racist, tried to prove that Obama's presidency was invalid, and then tried to upturn basically everything Obama signed into power so it was like he never happened.

Racist backlash doesn't really explain why voters who went Obama in 2008/2012 went for Trump in 2016. I agree that backlash was a factor in Trump's win, but other reasons like the Clinton campaign not paying enough attention to the issues of midwestern/rust belt voters also contributed as well.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Privilege is actually very easy for many people to understand when properly framed and explained. The problem is that for many adults and teenagers their first exposure to privilege theory is a teen on Twitter or Tumblr who isn't equipped to educate them properly.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I thought I was in the know about terminology but "Day of the Rope" is new to me.

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty easy

1) Create an envrionment where people looking for a sense of belonging feel welcome.
Yep, and it isnt even limited to white people either

Not telling anyone who or what group they should have sympathy for, but converting the lonely/hurt/desperate is such a fascinating and scary technique. That shit will fuck with you if you're not on your toes..

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Because it's not presented as racism, more like an unveiling of some grand cosmic truth that the "man" doesn't want you to know about. The layers are peeled back little by little, until you're in the thick of the alt right forest despite the fact that you couldn't even recall entering it in the first place.

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
Racist backlash doesn't really explain why voters who went Obama in 2008/2012 went for Trump in 2016. I agree that backlash was a factor in Trump's win, but other reasons like the Clinton campaign not paying enough attention to the issues of midwestern/rust belt voters also contributed as well.

travon martin, along with ferguson, black lives matter etc... created a compounding effect that mattered more to white america than you seem to understand. racism was very much one of the most deciding factors, this has been studied.

(also plenty of demonstratingly racist people voted for obama, it wasn't as black and white)

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Because it's not presented as racism, more like an unveiling of some grand cosmic truth that the "man" doesn't want you to know about. The layers are peeled back little by little, until you're in the thick of the alt right forest despite the fact that you couldn't even recall entering it in the first place.

Sounds like a slow, methodical brain scrubbing.

Rampage

Oct 27, 2017
Metro Detriot
....but other reasons like the Clinton campaign not paying enough attention to the issues of midwestern/rust belt voters also contributed as well.

This is false. Clinton did pay attention to these people. They did not like the answers she gave- that existing jobs were going away, and that they need to migrate to new jobs in order to have a future. Job training, relocation, new green manufacturing/service jobs.

They don't want charge, so they blame Hillary for not lying to them- telling them that there coal, gas, oil, and manufacturing jobs would remain the same. Trump told them exactly what they wanted to hear- and they are suffering more than ever.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wholesome? One of the things that triggered you going down the rabbit hole was Day of the Rope from the fucking Turner Diaries.

People will do anything to rationalize away the fact that they've been a piece of shit of their own accord. "Of course I was tricked. There's no way I would do this on my own."

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
travon martin, along with ferguson, black lives matter etc... created a compounding effect that mattered more to white america than you seem to understand. racism was very much one of the most deciding factors, this has been studied.

(also plenty of demonstratingly racist people voted for obama as well, it wasn't as black and white)

I've heard it said before that Barack Obama's particular interest in Trayvon Martin's case was when White America turned on him.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't buy her naivety nor her assertions that she was not one of them before joining. She was leaning that way, found a community that made her feel special and went whole hog without thinking about the consequences.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Pretty easy

I can see this. 1-2 start innocently enough and then 3 is when you start drip feeding them the poison and upping the dosage slowly until you get to 6. Its definately not something you can do off the bat unless you already were going there anyway. That said, you'd have to be completely indifferent to other folks to not pick up those one off comments as something wrong.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

During her mid-20s, Samantha spent about a year of her life embroiled in a white supremacist hate group.
Samantha, who asked for her last name not to be used, was involved in the group "Identity Evropa."
"When you're in there, you think that you just know the truth…[that] white people are more intellectually capable than other people… White people were the best," Samantha said.
"I started to believe that…there is some sort of white genocide happening," Samantha continued. "I start[ed] to use the phrasing and the language...that there is an overwhelming majority of Jewish people in media and banking…and you start to ask yourself, are Jewish people white?"
Identity Evropa joined other groups within the white supremacist movement in Charlottesville, Virginia, for the now-infamous "Unite The Right" rally on Aug. 12, 2017. On that day, 32-year-old Heather Heyer was killed and nearly three dozen others were injured after rally-goer James Alex Fields Jr. barreled his car into a group of counterprotesters. Earlier this year, Fields was sentenced to life in prison on federal hate crime charges.
"Up until the Unite the Right rally, there was no explicitly connected death to the alt-right… Everything changed that day," Samantha said.
Samantha said she wasn't at the rally, but that's when she realized that it was time to get out. By the time she had left Identity Evropa, she said "there was a promotion of a peaceful ethnic cleansing."
"There's nothing not hateful about that," she said.
-----------------------
Samantha said she's chosen to speak out now in an effort to warn others about the prevalence of hatefulness and the means by which these alt-right groups bring people into their fold.
"People need to understand that…it's not the kid in Wyoming who grew up with gas station beer and a toothless father who becomes [involved in a hate group]." Samantha said. "It is your mailman, it is your surgeon, it is your doctor, lawyer. It is everyone."
Samantha's story is included in the new book "Anti-Social: Online Extremists, Techno-Utopians, and the Hijacking of the American Conversation" written by Andrew Marantz of "The New Yorker."
-----------------------
While in Identity Evropa, Samantha said she attended a few white supremacy events, including one held in Washington, D.C. in spring 2017 during which alt-right leader Richard Spencer was a speaker.
Around that same time, Samantha said she also attended a rally in Virginia to protest the removal of a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.
Samantha said it was rare to see women involved in white supremacist groups.
"There was always at least a woman at every party that I had gone to, other than me, but it was a handful," she said. "Most of the women that were in there were tied to someone who was already in there."
Marantz said these movements are mostly made up of men.
"They went to great lengths to make her feel important," he said. "She was important because they needed someone to be the female face of their movement."
Samantha said she became very active in online chatrooms under a pseudonym. Although she didn't "specifically recall" posting hateful messages, she said, "I probably did."
"That's part of being there," she continued.
-----------------------
Samantha said she wanted to feel like she belonged so badly.
"Those groups make you feel like you are excellent. You are 'it' just for existing -- for doing absolutely nothing -- and I needed something."
Marantz said it's easier for people to be sucked into these groups if they are lonely or don't have a strong sense of self.
-----------------------
Samantha said she worked as a volunteer for former President Barack Obama's campaign before she was old enough to vote. Then, in 2014, she met someone and fell in love. But, she said everything changed one day when her boyfriend started acting differently.
"He started saying strange things to me that didn't make any sense," she said. "He would call me a degenerate… He started saying phrases like he couldn't defend me on the Day of the Rope."
The Day of the Rope, as it is written in the 1978 novel "The Turner Diaries," Samantha said, is "where white people, as a race, take people that they have deemed degenerates, unworthy, people of color, people of disabilities, people that are gay or whatever, whatever it deemed un-pure, unfit for the white race, and they drag them out of their houses and they hang them by lampposts."
Samantha said that as time went on, her boyfriend used this phrasing more often. She said she spent the next five days scouring the internet for information in an effort to convince herself that her boyfriend wasn't racist. A few days later, they spoke on the phone.
"I tell him, 'I've done some research. I've looked all this stuff up, and I get it. I'll try and understand this with you,'" Samantha said. "So I start consuming more media."
A lot of the videos she watched online were not violent, Samantha said. One, she said, involved a baking show that featured a white woman in traditional prairie garb. Another one was of a white woman talking about the fact that it was OK to be white and "that it was the general public's fault for making white people feel bad about themselves."
"It was presented as wholesome," she said.

There's more in the link.

I'm sorry but what.

She looks up people dragging people they deems subhuman to hang them and the buys in because it seemed wholesome?

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I'm not defending her viewpoint at all but I can absolutely see this.

By and large (like, I am super generalizing here, before anyone pipes up that it's not the case in their anecdotal experience), white people aren't educating their kids about race. The public education system's coverage of racial issues is woefully inadequate, and basically puts a bow on the civil rights movement in the 50s-60s as if that solved everything (if they even do that). White people may not be entering adult society thinking all black people need to die or something, but that doesn't mean they can't think they're likelier to be welfare cheats or criminals. Even Bernie Sanders, when confronted with statistics about black incarceration rates being higher than it is for whites, asked "aren't most of the people who sell the drugs African American?" That was just four years ago.

There's plenty of casual (at best) racism to go around among white people of all class levels, who would never think of themselves as capital-R Racist, and this makes it very easy to go from "black people just need to pull their pants up and get a job" to whining about white genocide, a talking point you're already predisposed to after hearing your parents, aunts and uncles etc. rant about how hard white folk have it.
In college, the most common definition of "white privilege" used in courses was "the privilege of not having to think about race." Stuff as simple as "white people don't have to think about how Band-Aids are white skin colored" and etc.

White people by and large never think about race and thus never develop the vocabulary or understanding of issues to discuss it. That's leaves a """knowledge""" vacuum for shit like white nationalism to fill in.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
This is false. Clinton did pay attention to these people. They did not like the answers she gave- that existing jobs were going away, and that they need to migrate to new jobs in order to have a future. Job training, relocation, new green manufacturing/service jobs.

They don't want charge, so they blame Hillary for not lying to them- telling them that there coal, gas, oil, and manufacturing jobs would remain the same. Trump told them exactly what they wanted to hear- and they are suffering more than ever.
Yeah, and they'll likely vote en masse for Trump again next year. Maybe not with quite the same energy, and the Democratic nominee may be able to peel off a few of them, but what a lot of these white voters crave is to go back to the time when the white man was unquestionably on top. Every part of the economy was meant to serve the nuclear family, headed by a white man who could support his family (including stay-at-home mom and 2.1 kids) on a factory job he got straight out of high school and would hold down for fifty years. His dad worked there, and his dad's dad, and his dad's dad's dad.

No political candidate, anywhere, for any office can honestly promise that. Trump was the only one who did (because he's a liar), and he's failed miserably at it while in office, to the surprise of absolutely no one who's been paying attention.

Democrats' failure to win those people does not reflect poorly on their ability to campaign to them, it reflects poorly on those voters' grasp on reality.

Nov 1, 2017
I don't understand how it was presented as wholesome if her research started with promotion of mass lynching. Even if she watched some racist lady baking a pie and lamenting the oppression of white people. She still came back to her dumbass boyfriend saying she understood him.

That mass lynching even includes people that are white since it includes people with disabilities, LGBTQ or other random white people viewed as "degenerates." She descended further down the rabbit hole while accepting a viewpoint that maybe these people should be killed so it's not even about whiteness.

Last edited:

Jeronimo

Nov 16, 2017
"....when I joined, I really thought I was just pro-white", she said.

This is after noticing changes in the terminology her boyfriend was using and researching it to prove to herself he wasn't racist. Stop it. There may be some basic sleight of hand, but people know what these groups are about early on.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Being introduced to the movement by stories of breaking into people's homes and stringing them up on lampposts. It's so wholesome! I think I saw that on an episode of Sesame Street when I was growing up.

StrayDog

Avenger
Jul 14, 2018
That remind me about nationalism.... You are proud to be born in X country just because live there... You are proud of achievement that you didn't take part in doing....

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
I love how no one can admit they are racist while they are being racist just like no Republicans can admit trump is destroying the country while they are active in politics.