Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Just a giant resounding meh about all of this. It being a solo film, this actor etc.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
Maybe a bit too young, but he's got the look I think. Kraven was so big in 90s comics I was surprised that he wasn't done already to be honest.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
quicksilver is kraven? what a classic comic book twist

Khasim

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well, we can say goodbye to Kraven appearing in the MCU then, unless they are gonna multiverse-explain this... but with the actor choice, I doubt that.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
So Tom Holland's Spider-Man will have fought against Wanda, who's brother is Aaron Taylor Johnson.
And one day, he'll face off against Kraven, who's also Aaron Taylor Johnson ?

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
Also this might just confirm Live-Action Spider-Verse even more since the other rumor is that it's against Kraven.
Which obviously won't happen now since it has his own movie coming.

Tangeroo

Oct 26, 2017
I didn't see this coming.

0DzhW.gif

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I didn't see that coming.

Edit: way late clearly I'm not Quicksilver.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So Tom Holland's Spider-Man will have fought against Wanda, who's brother is Aaron Taylor Johnson.

Yup, LOL.

So in some future MCU movie where Wanda meets Kraven. Will she get a shocking face that Kraven looks like her twin brother?

Deleted member 910

Oct 25, 2017
I am so sad.

I was really hoping they would give his Quicksilver another shot with multiverse stuff. :(

What a fucking waste.

And this is basically the end of that door ever being open.

Keep in mind Wanda is a fan of Bryan Cranston so the Godzilla film exists in the mcu. So she saw doppelgangers of herself and her brother make out.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that this is a Sony solo film and not in MCU Spiderman means my excitement is nearly nonexistent
Depends, really. Into the Spider-Verse is better than anything in the MCU, and Tobey Maguire was a much better Spider-Man than Tom Holland. It's fitting how no one even talks about Tom Holland as Spidey as much as they used to talk about Tobey. Tom's movies are already aging like milk, while even on a bad day (Spider-Man 3), Tobey was still better.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
So this is along the lines of Venom & Mobius I guess. Being their own thing and not part of the MCU.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Depends, really. Into the Spider-Verse is better than anything in the MCU, and Tobey Maguire was a much better Spider-Man than Tom Holland. It's fitting how no one even talks about Tom Holland as Spidey as much as they used to talk about Tobey. Tom's movies are already aging like milk, while even on a bad day (Spider-Man 3), Tobey was still better.

This is some nice fanfiction.

But reality is quite different. Reality is Far from Home being the most successful Spider-man film ever, and the mere mention of Holland leaving the MCU causing an internet wide uproar as he is so beloved in the role...To the point we have two giant studios wrestling over who gets to use his popularity more. With Disney going as far as to have Holland in their theme park.

Last edited:

Disco

Oct 25, 2017

god bless Sony having the rights to Spiderman, would not have gotten Spiderverse without it. Tom Holland movies are trash tho and thats as much their fault as it is Marvel's.

Nov 28, 2017
Oh, it's for the SONY Cinematic Universe.

This multiverse shit is often confusing, like the DCEU not having the Phoenix Joker and Pattinson Batman as canon.

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017
I can already hear him doing his shitty Quicksilver accent. Though I love him as an actor though.

Polk

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Imagine wasting Kraven on something solo but not going for Kraven's last hunt.