PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
2982182-star-fox-zero2.jpg

Thoughts on this Platinum Games classic?

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
There are, in fact, multiple Wii U exclusives that have not yet been ported to Nintendo Switch.

b3llydrum

Feb 21, 2018
Several, but I see where you're going with this.

I was 95% sure it was going to be Xenoblade Chronicles X, though. I've neither played nor been interested in this game. Heard it's fine

barley

Banned
Aug 16, 2018
This game was very upsetting. Star Fox is the most mishandled franchise in gaming. Such a shame...Amazing characters. aesthetic and worlds.

eraFROMAN

One Winged Slayer
Mar 12, 2019
I like the game but I definitely got enough out of it; I'd rather a whole new game

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
1) This game literally cannot be ported to any other system.
2) There are other WiiU exclusives still not on Switch.
3) This is a low quality troll thread.

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
Still waiting for Devil's Third Switch port. It deserves a second life on Switch. Also I want all Project Zero games on Switch too

Deleted member 18021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Star Fox Zero wasn't as bad on a replay, but still wasn't great, imo. I'd rather play it than Star Fox 2 or Command, I'd guess.

(also i'm very done with star fox 64 remakes, do something new)

Momo

Oct 25, 2017
Is that picture supposed to represent Mira from Xenoblade Chronicles X? ;P

FuddyDuddy

Nov 4, 2019
I would vastly prefer Xenoblade Chronicles X. I actually forgot this game existed and now remember why I chose to forget.

Last edited:

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Star Fox Zero is actually a good game.

Pikmin 3 and Nintendoland are even better though.

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't mind an improved version to be released on Switch, but like, it's a very unspecial game. People won't miss much by skipping it.

The Deleter

Sep 22, 2019
This game was the best modern arcade experience outside of the indie scene and will always be a classic in my eyes. It's not everything it could have been, but it did enough with it's gameplay to be faithful to the original while making several crazy evolution in the formula that feel super satisfying to get a hold of. Shame that it will always be known for the motion controls everyone wants to hate, and "not being original" despite being in a sea of Nintendo games rehashing the same premise over and over again regardless of age.

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I'd rather take Star Fox 64 HD.

Better yet, just give me a sequel to that game. Call it Star Fox 64 2.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I mean I love Zero. But I'd rather have a Star Fox 2 Snes style remake/64 level reimagining. Mixing system wide strategy with both on rails and open levels. Heck they could reuse zeros assets as a base

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I thought this was a Nintendoland thread

As for Star Fox, I would love to play the game without the tablet controls/.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
Of all the options to pick you picked the one that would require a total rework and is absolutely not worth it.

3D World is the biggest no brainier and Xenoblade X is the one most deserving of a second pass.

The Deleter

Sep 22, 2019
I'd rather take Star Fox 64 HD.

Better yet, just give me a sequel to that game. Call it Star Fox 64 2.
But asking for 64 2 was what led the game to be 64 all over again

It was in an interview a while back but I'll see if I can find it. Basically they focus tested the game but there were so many people who asked if it could be more like 64 in terms of structure they decided to revamp the game with that demand in mind

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
If there's any Wii U exclusive that deserves to be ported over to the Switch, it's Super Mario 3D World.

I doubt that Xenoblade Chronicles X would, since it's more or less the same as the Remastered version of the original.