CosmicPanda

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Planet Hot Wheels
320px-PlanetHotWheels.jpg

This is from 2001-2003 it was a popular MMO racing game.
Planet Hot wheels was a 3d like game that you could use points from other minigames (that still exist) to buy weapons and upgrades. there were 4 to a race. oil slick and nails were the power ups I can remember.

The mini games were a fireball toy race track, you click the button to add a car to the track as it did laps, you got a point. you can add more but if they hit another car at an intersection or at the spawn point they'd both be destoryed.

Another one had an interactive environment, you had a car launcher and a set number of cars to launch to destroy the environment, doing things in certain orders would get you more points.

another game was two sides of the screen with a start and finish at different elevations. You would add tracks from an inventory and press a button to race a car across it. Sometimes you had to also get it through certain loops or avoid obstacles.

junkyardjump.png

Any 90's kid will remember this game from Fox Kids.com

Its hard to find images for this game. This game is about a dog finding parts for a makeshift vehicle to jump over a ramp .

latest

This is another game every 90s kid will remember. Its kind of like animal crossing but this gasme came out in 2000.

Alien%2BHominid%2B%2528USA%2529%2BHad%2Bcult%2Bsatus%2Bof%2Bsome%2Bsort%2Bbut%2Bin%2Breality%2Bits%2Ba%2Bawful%2Bpadded%2Bgame%2Bthat%2Bonly%2Bbecame%2Bpopuart%2Bthat%2Bone%2Bgame%2Bit%2Bknockoff%2B%252C%2Bto%2Bme%2Bit%2Bwas%2Bnothing%2Bspecial%2B.mkv_snapshot_00.36_%255B2018.05.06_22.59.33%255D.jpg

The raunchy shoot'em up that came out in the early 2000s.

OP
OP

CosmicPanda

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Some more games

I remember back in 2001 my friends and I called this game The Dragon Ball z thong game. The music in the game was a blantant copy of Sisqo's thong song.

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
There was this really fun Asteroid type game but it wasn't Asteroid. It had i think pre-rendered graphics? I wish I remember the name I been searching for it for years...

It was scifi-ish and like you shot down the meteors into smaller chunks and had a (I think?) good song playing. I know that's vague but that's all I got.

Oct 25, 2017
There was some cow beat-box flash game where you could queue up a catchy beat, and then program the cow to "Moo" over it, beat-box style.

I've searched for that game in recent years but haven't been able to find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about? The "Moos" were classic.

Also, Mysteries of Time and Space (something like that) --- flash adventure game. It was awesome at the time (early 2000s).

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Linerider and its modded versions addicted me and my buddies for quite some time.
Nanaca Crash was fun.
Defend Your Castle stole way more hours from me than I'd like to admit.
Globulos was my go-to browser multiplayer game for quite some time, glorious game that should totally be brought back for all platforms in crossplay tbh.
Stick RPG was amazing, too.
And I remember multiple tower defense flash games, too.

Good times man, good times.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Heli Attack 2 - couldn't get it to load just now, but I played the shit out of this when I was in middle/high school
Ragdoll Avalanche - still holds up, just played it for 5 minutes

Edit: Dolphin Olympics and Nanaca Crash are also some good calls.