Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
GTA: San Andreas - Definitive Edition (PS5, PS4)
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4)
The Sims 4 City Living (PS4)
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4)
Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS. Maxiboost ON (PS4)
Superliminal (PS5, PS4)
Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising (PS5, PS4)
Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series (PS5, PS4)
Teardown (PS5)
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix (PS4)
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (PS4)
Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4)
Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory (PS4)
Chorus (PS5, PS4)
What Remains of Edith Finch (PS5, PS4)
Overcooked 2 (PS4)
Blasphemous (PS4)
Moving Out (PS4)

1929020dbc60-screenshot-Url-2.jpg

1929020fb6673-screenshot-Url-2.jpg

Games will leave 19th/20th Nov

Mod Edit:
Adding source

www.pushsquare.com

Huge List of 18 Major Games to Leave PS Plus Extra, Premium Next Month

Rockstar titles, Kingdom Hearts included

Last edited by a moderator:

Syne

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Feb 5, 2023
UK
Need to finish Eiyuden Chronicle and maybe try out Superliminal.

Was Blasphemous ever an Essential Monthly game or just Extra?

MadMod

Dec 4, 2017
Overcooked and RDR 2 should be permanent stays on this service. Highly replayable, guess this is why buying stuff is actually just better than signing up for these services and hoping the games you like come on it.

Oct 25, 2017
I have Klonoa on Switch, but I still feel like I should try to platinum this.

It's a good thing I bought Gundam day 1 back then and all of Kingdom Hearts on disc.

modernkicks

Apr 7, 2020
didn't RDR2 just come back? my dad was asking me for some games to play on the service and just started it a few weeks ago after he was at the very end of Horizon Forbidden West and was unable to finish that before it was yanked the other month. Guess I should call him and tell him to hurry or stop now before he gets too far in RDR2.

Syne

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Feb 5, 2023
UK
Did extra at the start send emails when you "added to library"? Because I have Blasphemous in my emails "purchased" in 2022 for $0

And I can't find any blog posts about it being a monthly game for regular plus.
Damn, oh well I have too much to play as is I'm not interested in another race to finish.

Anyone reckon I can platinum San Andreas in a month? Lol
According to PSNP it took me 1 month 1 week to get the platinum, but that wasn't me going full throttle at it. I reckon if you ploughed through you might manage.

Syne

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Feb 5, 2023
UK
Good luck to anyone attempting a full Kingdom Hearts run in the next month.
Funnily enough, in the time leading up to KH3 I wasn't working and decided to try a full platinum run of the series before 3 came out. I finished it in a little over a month lol

The only head start I had was having some trophies for KH1 already, but still had to play the game from scratch for proud mode.

WQXvutU.jpeg

OgTheEnigma

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool
I'd strongly recommend Chorus if you're into spaceship shooters. It's my favourite game that I found on Plus, without knowing anything about before I started it.

In brief: You start as a typical weak fighter pilot. Throughout the game, you learn psychic powers, which are essentially superpowers. You become a demigod later on, able to massacre entire fleets singlehandedly.

LAM09

Oct 25, 2017
I knew it was only a matter of time before San Andreas was removed. Time to finish off my playthrough.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
Dang my kid loves playing Teardown I'll have to keep my eyes out for a sale. I've been wanting to play the Klonoa games for a long while I'll have to try to get to those now before it's too late.

Thorrgal

Oct 26, 2017
Overcooked and RDR 2 should be permanent stays on this service. Highly replayable, guess this is why buying stuff is actually just better than signing up for these services and hoping the games you like come on it.

I mean that's also why the developers put their games on the service, so you buy it if you really love it after trying it.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Dang my kid loves playing Teardown I'll have to keep my eyes out for a sale. I've been wanting to play the Klonoa games for a long while I'll have to try to get to those now before it's too late.
Klonoa games are super short, so you should hopefully be able to find the time for them. Like the original is around 3 hours, and the second game is around 4 and a half to 5 hours.

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018

Hey maybe Rockstar is planing on a PS5 version of RDR2!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Funnily enough, in the time leading up to KH3 I wasn't working and decided to try a full platinum run of the series before 3 came out. I finished it in a little over a month lol

The only head start I had was having some trophies for KH1 already, but still had to play the game from scratch for proud mode.

WQXvutU.jpeg

Where is the platinum trophy for KH3 though!

OP
OP
Bishop89

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

Crissaegrim

May 23, 2018
Damn it, guess I'll have to probably buy RDR2 for the second time. First time was on PS4, but I bought a disc. I'm currently in the epilogue, maybe I can wrap it up officially and get it down the road.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017

I think Rental Services and Gamepass Streaming are great ways to push exposure and awareness for certain titles.

Something like RDR2 doesn't need it. In that case, more likely Sony is paying decent money to secure for a time period. That game adds premium value to the service.

For Overcooked 2, That's a game that demands players since its MP focused. So its a great fit for these services to bolster online numbers and spread WOM.

Though, I do think most 3rd Party games should rotate out eventually. Not just cause Sony no longer wants to pay, but consumers should still be buying titles they want to keep long haul. Thats the only way for a dev team to grow, I dont see them being able to live on pure service residuals.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Lots of games leaving but no must plays that I haven't already gone through here or elsewhere. Might go back to Teardown but I remember the novelty wearing off when I just had to heist things.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Kingdom Hearts HD actually sucks cuz I'm gonna play through 2 in the near future. Might just opt for the PS3 version cuz it's cheap.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Chorvs was really enjoyable, if you like space flight game simple arcadey story games i'd definitely recommend it. Pretty easy Platinum too, can easily get it done before it leaves.

i keep playing San Andreas DE for a few minutes and then stop, its just so janky and odd looking. Oh well, it goes on sale all the time if I ever really want to buy it. Or I could wait for the re-remastered edition I'm sure they'll release again in a few years.

KingK

Oct 27, 2017
I can vouch for Chorus. Super fun game, played it around this time last year.

If you're at all interested in it, I highly recommend giving it a shot while you can.

Aug 16, 2024
With Kingdom Hearts leaving, most of, if not all, Square Enix games on the service have left within these recent months. FF, DQ, Star Ocean, Tokyo RPG Factory, and now Kingdom Hearts games along with many others will have all been removed in these recent couple of months. Hard not to assume their multiplatform push is at least part of the reason considering their games were on Ps plus for years.