Wag

Nov 3, 2017
YV4EEYEWUII6TATUE26MPVKCXY.jpg

WELLFLEET (CBS) — Seven great white sharks were spotted in Cape Cod Bay Monday, Dr. Greg Skomal of the Mass. Division of Marine Fisheries confirmed to WBZ-TV.

Skomal has tagged 150 white sharks off the Cape over the years, in part to monitor their return.

One shark spotted Monday was Ashley Grace, who was first tagged in August of 2016, according to the Atlantic White Shark Conservancy. Based on Sharktivityreport, the 12-foot long shark was seen off the coast of Wellfleet.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/06/24/great-white-shark-spotted-cape-cod-bay/

Hi there! 🦈

Ashley Grace is a good name for a great white.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod wildlife is fucking ludicrous. One minute there are rabbits everywhere, then the next year there are no rabbits but now there are coyotes everywhere, then the coyotes disappear and it's giant herds of turkeys out of nowhere just standing in the road 20 deep like what's up. Now the sharks are everywhere and I just don't give a fuck anymore. Maybe they'll do something about the deer ticks. One time we had a bear and it was all anyone talked about for 2 weeks but nothing ever came of it.

konka

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes that shark, he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. Y'know the thing about a shark, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until he bites ya. And those black eyes roll over white, and then... oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin', the ocean turns red, and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin', they all come in and they... rip you to pieces.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I feel that if the baby whale dude doesn't find himself there like in the next day then the internet as a whole has failed and we should just shit it all down.

statham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FloRida
Do sharks have any fun? Seals have fun, Dolphins, Whales & Killer whales all have fun, but do sharks, I never see them playing.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Get this shark news out of here, it's still cephalopod week. Enjoy this squid fighting video instead

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
There should be a button you can press at the beach, to get Orcas to do a quick lap around the area to make it shark free when you want to get your feet wet a little.

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
Was watching a kids nature show over the weekend that said that whales have vestigial feet in their bodies. I imagine sharks are the same. Frightening if they decide they want to become land dwellers again!

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Was watching a kids nature show over the weekend that said that whales have vestigial feet in their bodies. I imagine sharks are the same. Frightening if they decide they want to become land dwellers again!
I don't think any ancient branch of sharks tried to leave the sea

Whales evolved from land mammals

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I do believe there is a rather large difference there, in that the ancestors of whales were land-dwellers that returned to the sea while sharks never left the sea.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Give me a half bottle of Everclear, a good sharp knife, and a breathable pear of boxers. I will fight him