Aly

Oct 27, 2017
MV5BMjA5Mzk2MDUyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODYzOTAyNw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
Snow+White+Huntsman+poster.png

simpsons-its-been-done.gif

tbh I remember kinda liking the Huntsman. Or at least the aesthetic.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is this a political correctness thing? Somehow "creature" seems more insulting than dwarf does

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Earth
The magical creatures just look like hippies, or whatever the medieval equivalent of them was
Not gonna lie, a movie about traveling medieval performers would be legitimately interesting. It would explain why they're all in a troupe together. Add a touch of mysticism and a jealous Evil Queen, and you've basically got Final Fantasy IX: Snow White Edition.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
tbh I remember kinda liking the Huntsman. Or at least the aesthetic.
I guess they're watchable, maybe. I've seen both but remember little about them.

I don't care much about Snow White, never really liked the Disney original to be honest, all of the rotoscoped animation creeped me out when I was a kid. If current Disney wants to make all kinds of crazy changes go ahead I say lol.

Oct 27, 2017
Not gonna lie, a movie about traveling medieval performers would be legitimately interesting. It would explain why they're all in a troupe together. Add a touch of mysticism and a jealous Evil Queen, and you've basically got Final Fantasy IX: Snow White Edition.
david-james-nodding.gif

Now that would be an interesting twist for sure

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Disney keep taking L's.
In all seriousness it will probably look fine once all is said and done but these remakes are tiring.

Parisi

Oct 27, 2017
'Seven Magical Creatures?' I just rolled my eyes so hard I blacked out...

This is going to be a monumental train wreck and I feel bad for Rachel for having to drive the locomotive... :(

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
They really should have just gone the accurate route like Cinderella, this looks dumb.

Let me guess, Snow White won't be saved by the kiss of the Prince, it'll be from the love of her friends, or some bullshit.
That sounds better to me, to be honest. Don't care if that makes me 'woke' or whatever.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If this flops I wonder if Disney might be hitting the breaks on the live action remakes for a minute

Chippewa Barr