• If you have been following the news, you should be aware that the people of Lebanon have been under a violent bombardment that has recently escalated. Please consider donating to help them if you can or trying to spread word of the fundraiser.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
I remember people making a deal out of it when the first few episodes aired then crickets immediately. Apparently it sucked.

May 7, 2020
Brutal. I guess it died how it lived, on an unfinishable cliffhanger.

It was nice while it lasted and it was never a guarantee. First season (of the revival) wasn't amazing but they really hit their stride with the last one and it felt much more like a season of Clone High.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mixed feelings about this. Sad more work got cancelled but I really didn't enjoy working on the revival.

Jonathan Lanza

"I've made a Gigantic mistake"
Feb 8, 2019
C'est la vie

I wasn't a fan the new season so I didn't bother with the next one. I will never stop loving the first season of Clone High but it's a shame it went from "great show" to "great show but..."

JCG

Oct 25, 2017
Never kept up with the revival, mostly due to negative first impressions, so can't say if it was deserved or not.

Oct 26, 2017
Shame.
Remake is not available in my country at all but I really love the original. Imported the DVD set from Canada as a kid.

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Forgot season 1 came out and didnt even know there was a season 2.
Sad it didnt have the success it deserved.
Slightly related, but this makes me wonder how well the Undergrads movie will do next year.

Rated-G

Oct 29, 2017
Honestly it wouldn't be right for this to NOT be left on another crazy cliffhanger. I wonder if they would have actually followed through with the tease to unfreeze Gandhi if they had gotten the third season though.

Overall I ended up loving the revival. The first season was a little uneven, but the second season was great. It would be really cool if they had a physical bluray release for this, just to own the whole thing rather than it eventually being buried for whatever reason.

Stuart Gipp

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Cambridge, England
I love the original, insane run of episodes so I was very excited for the revival, but it just didn't deliver for me. People here saying Season 3 was great are making me want to revisit it, though - I don't remember feeling much of anything when I watched it, but I doubt I was paying much attention after Season 2 was mostly so bland.

Though it had its moments, like the slumber party episode.

They should never have got rid of Ghandi. I know why they did, but they shouldn't have. Go with the original plan of making him turn out to be a clone of Gary Coleman.

Silverhand

Oct 26, 2023
I just realized I haven't even watched season 2 of the new series. I didn't even know it was available.

Did Max send this to die? Did they advertise season 2 as all? It never popped onto my feed that there was more episodes.

Ugh! Happy to have more episodes but sad that that's it.

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
Whoa

I didn't know it was revived at all. I got good money for the first season dvd a few years back.

GoutPatrol

Oct 30, 2017
kinda expected when the second season was dumped - felt like they had buyer's remorse. still worth it to get two more seasons though.