• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
🤔

EG3l2UeXkAUkIiv
All right this could work

DrBo42

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, could have had Ana de Armas as Catwoman? Still, Zoe Kravitz is a good choice.

Nov 13, 2017
I think what made Hathaway so forgettable is Nolan's misguided attempt to make everything so grounded and serious.

Not a single feline aspect to her costume aside from the "oh if you squint from a distance, these glasses kind of almost resemble a pair of cat ears from certain angles."

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Why are people saying Zoe can't act? She put in solid work in a few movies. Am I missing something? I always found her awesome.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She is a bit of a bootleg Thessa Thompson, but maybe she killed it during the audition.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
They're going to try to cram everyone into this movie, aren't they?
That's the point. A murder mystery, if rumors are true, to solve amid a city of villains. Movie is said to be noir inspired, so just replace the detective movie archetypes with villain personalities. Catwoman as femme fatale, Penguin as the underworld source you go to for info outside the system, etc

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
That's the point. A murder mystery, if rumors are true, to solve amid a city of villains. Movie is said to be noir inspired, so just replace the detective movie archetypes with villain personalities. Catwoman as femme fatale, Penguin as the underworld source you go to for info outside the system, etc
And suddenly I'm interested if this ends up a Detective Batman story.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
And suddenly I'm interested if this ends up a Detective Batman story.
Reeves said that's what he was aiming for
"It's very much a point of view-driven, noir Batman tale," he said. "It's told very squarely on his shoulders, and I hope it's going to be a story that will be thrilling but also emotional. It's more Batman in his detective mode than we've seen in the films. The comics have a history of that. He's supposed to be the world's greatest detective, and that's not necessarily been a part of what the movies have been. I'd love this to be one where when we go on that journey of tracking down the criminals and trying to solve a crime, it's going to allow his character to have an arc so that he can go through a transformation."

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Cool. Down with that choice, have no idea who the other actors mentioned are so can't compare.

I've seen most the movies she has been in but couldn't have told you she was in them, don't know if that's a good or bad thing but at least she wasn't memorably annoying or awful!

Oct 27, 2017
Ana De Armas would have been a great sultry Catwoman, but iunno if she would have had that edge if they wanted to go that way. Kravitz definitely does have that bite.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
So long Halloween?

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
I was pulling for her, beetz or eiza gonzales for the role so im cool with this

She has a spaced out femme fatale vibe to her which will work great

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
They're going to try to cram everyone into this movie, aren't they?

Seriously, what the fuck?

This is the start of a new era with a new Batman. Maybe they should, you know, actually focus on establishing Batman first instead of trying to cram in all these characters into a single film.