• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Iceman

Oct 26, 2017
Alhambra, CA
Phew, beating out Eiza for the role? That test must have been smoking hot. That or their chemistry (Zoe and Pattinson) is unreal.

Megawarrior

Oct 25, 2017
She's a great actress but that doesn't always translate to these superhero movies for some reason. She will be serving LOOKS at least so I'm not too worried about that.

Shaun Solo

Oct 25, 2017
Nice! This cast is turning out pretty great thus far.

Tho I do wish they'd be as willing to diversify the lead role as much they are with the supporting spots. Same criticism could be leveled at MCU Spidey to be fair.

Edit: To be clear I imagine this call comes from higher ups and not the filmmakers.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Zoe has been largely mediocre in everything I've seen but she looks the part and isn't going to be asked to deliver some heavy role.

Works for me.

MikeyLikesIt

Banned
Sep 24, 2019
My dreams of Morena Baccarin playing Catwoman opposite Affleck truly are dead.

gcgxss9v1gx01.jpg

She would have killed it.

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
Nice, very nice. Shaping up to be a fresh take that isn't also in the vein of what Snyder left.

I don't think her being black will matter much. We've already had Eartha Kitt, and as horrible as Halle was, she introduced the concept of a black Catwoman to newer wider audiences. I doubt Gen Z is going to care about it either.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
If we're recycling Fantastic Beasts contracts so we dont have to pay anyone new then lets get that weird British guy as Riddler, and Jude Law as Penguin, then Johnny Depp as the mdma hatter

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Last i've seen her in was in Big Little Lies, and she's not bad in that one.

No issues with this casting whatsoever.