• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017

Ziwe Fumudoh is a writer and comedian who specializes in Social/Political commentary. Her comedy is hilarious (imo) and intentionally abrasive (her entire schtick is poking at her guests and trying to get them to stumbe). Season 1 of her show was amazing.

Some of you may remember her from this particular interview, with then NY Mayoral Candidate Andrew Yang:

Not only is the whole thing hilarious (it's a perfect example of her interview style), but I cry Real Tears when I remember some of the reactions it got.

Anyway, looking forward to Season 2! See some of y'all there.

waterpuppy

Too green for a tag
Jul 17, 2021
I love her but I just can't watch full episodes of the show since I get such horrible second hand embarrassment full body cringe reactions from some stuff she puts her guests through lol.

OP
OP
Royalan

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I love her but I just can't watch full episodes of the show since I get such horrible second hand embarrassment full body cringe reactions from some stuff she puts her guests through lol.

👀

I would encourage you to watch it! Is it cringe? Absolutely!

But it's a well-worn social/comedic commentary space that we seem to have more tolerance for when it comes from men.