• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
I'm about 99% certain it's a TLOU2 delay:
-It absolutely fits the unexpected statement he made.
-Jason made a statement responding to the tweet about how he doesn't cancel games, just delay them. Hinting the news is a delay.
-Death Stranding is already gold so it pretty much can't be delayed unless there is a last minute manufacturing or shipping issue.
-Dreams and Ghosts have no final release date, so their is nothing to delay.
-Sony isn't going to announcement moving a game to the PS5 before any PS5 games are formally announced.

Therefore, the only thing it could be is a delay of TLOU2.

It's probably this

Weird cause it just got announced but I guess that's why it's unexpected

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
If it's TLoU2 why the hell would they announce release date after all this time and just delay it wtf

PR plans things out well in advance. So here's how it might have gone.

PR: Hey, we're thinking of announcing the date for the game in Fall 2019. Think we'll be locked in by then?
Production: Yeah, most likely.Target is february, we're on track.
PR: Ok we're about to announce the date now, still holding?
Production: Yeah, there's risks but we're still on track. Could get pushed in a few weeks.
PR: We're going for it.

labx

Oct 25, 2017
Medellín, Colombia
If it's TLoU2 why the hell would they announce release date after all this time and just delay it wtf

People get cocky. Make mistakes.

I would have locked this thread ages ago. It's just a tweet lol.

giphy.gif

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
Death Stranding review embargo will lift day of release instead of November 1st.

Unexpected? YES
Will worry folks? YES
Folks will get over it when they realize the game is amazing? YES

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
Tweeting something that is meant to be mysterious and get people talking only to pop in to claim that people are getting too excited about said tweet is wild...

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand why this type of thing is even allowed to get a thread, there's nothing to talk about until news actually happens. As is this entire thread is basically here to get people stirred up and nothing else.

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
Useless tweet tbh, Zhuge was criticised for these no news leaks in the past, but it looks like he enjoys attention. Good for you. This has literally zero weight and sense no matter how you look at it. It just makes negative waves, which, in this case, will probably be exaggerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.