• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Anyways, agreed with people considering this to be annoying behavior from ZhugeEX on others that pull the same shit. Just say what's going on.

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
25 pages of absolute nothing

55% of the thread shitting on Zhuge
The other 45% in denial

Stay for the madness. It'll be worth it.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
Zhuge said "unexpected," which doesn't point to negative. Jason said "disappointed for a minute," which does. If there's any truth to any of this shit (we don't even know that yet), then a game has been delayed. Most likely The Last of Us 2. Which to me is a good thing, as Sony's two biggest exclusives of the year (TLoU 2 and FFVII R) have no business coming out less than two weeks of each other.

That was stupid with a capital "S" from the very beginning and should never have been scheduled that way, but better to rectify it now then have those titles eat each other up.

Yeah a delay just means a better game.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
If TLoU 2 is delayed, hopefully they don't push it back all the way to PS5 launch. (It would be a huge launch title to rival or even surpass Halo Infinite, though)

speedomodel

Oct 27, 2017
The turnaround would be really short, but as with UC4, GOW, and Horizon, Sony isn't stranger to these late stage delays.
I mean, but they announced the release date last month. Would be strange to come back and say they need more time. If things were that uncertain, why announce it at all? I guess the MP theory...

But yeah, if this was like December/January I could see a delay for Last of Us 2 being possible.

Deleted member 44129

Banned
May 29, 2018
New Timesplitters
Death Stranding never existed and Kojima has actually been working on a horse dating sim
Playstation 5 surprise release today and the only game on it is Medievil

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I mean, but they announced the release date last month. Would be strange to come back and say they need more time. If things were that uncertain, why announce it at all? I guess the MP theory...

But yeah, if this was like December/January I could see a delay for Last of Us 2 being possible.

I don't think it's the rumored MP, a short delay like this (2 months?) isn't going to add a whole extra mode. Personally I feel ND could demand all the extra time they want for polish, and I'm sure Sony would make the concession for them.

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If not GoT, then I'm guessing a delay for something. A TLoU delay would suck, but it wouldn't be too surprising.

kpaadet

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I have a source saying we might hear some unexpected Nintendo news, expect to hear more in the years to come.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I've got no problem with a delay on TLOU2, ND will deliver either way. Considering what other companies have done regarding delays and people waiting forever for news (cough square enix), ND is quite tame.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
I'll never understand why a souls-like game would cause the death of an open world game simply because they share the same aesthetics or why people enjoy repeating it so often.

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Last of Us won't be delayed this close to announcing the release.

Ghosts is obviously next gen only now. Makes no sense to have such a late exclusive on the PS4

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Last of Us won't be delayed this close to announcing the release.

Ghosts is obviously next gen only now. Makes no sense to have such a late exclusive on the PS4

Why not though? Halo Infinite for example is coming to Xbox One and Scarlett. For the people that wanted GoT for PS4 with no intention of getting a PS5 right away its pretty shitty.

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think it's a cancelation, because that would be a big deal. I don't think it's GoT becoming PS5 only because having to buy a new $500 machine to play it would be a big deal. So a delay makes the most sense.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
That's not how it works. If Zhuge were to leak it, someone else would lose his/her job, not Zhuge. 😑

There is a reason why some infos are "leaked", some of these are "greenlit" by publishers usually. While other leaks aren't.
So what's the point of the tweet? Does nothing besides people just speculating and or freaking out. Could have just as easily just stayed quiet, until this news that's supposed to come out soon is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.