• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CypressFX

Banned
Feb 25, 2019
Guys, despite being one of the biggest TLOU fans out there, It opens another door, which was uncertain: The official Unveiling of the PS5 in February ;)

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Has to be TLOU2 then. Probably a month. Would make sense as something disappointing but easy to come to terms with

'V'

Banned
May 19, 2018
Hopefully it's a game debuting on PC for Sony. It's about time they brought their games to other audiences and its destined to be a success anyway just look at MS. Fanboys will be disappointed but in reality it doesn't really matter.

Joe White

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Having 1st party game delayed or pushed to next gen doesn't sound unexpected, so my bet would be something coming available to other platforms.

Goro Majima

Oct 29, 2017
It doesn't make sense announce a delay of the TLOU2 right after they organized an event to announce the date. Even if it will be delayed, it will not be announced now.

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
If it is a last of us 2 delay . It would be so goddamn annoying. Like how does that happen. Make a big deal out of the reveal with the release date and then announce a delay three weeks later?

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
TLOU2 seems unlikely given they JUST made a big deal of out unveiling the release date.

GOT is out based on Jason's post.

What else could it be?

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
Exactly, I have 0 interest in a PS5 at launch as I already have a powerful gaming PC. I don't plan on getting a PS5 until year 2 or 3 depending on when GoW "2", Spiderman 2, or Horizon Zero Dawn 2 launches.
I haven't kept up with the thread though, I'm guessing the news is not about Tsushima?

Aeferis

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
Death Stranding (which is actually borderline first party) announced for PC or Ghost of Tsushima delayed to PS5.

I really can't think of anything else, that's all Sony has left this gen and they won't delay The Last of Us 2 launch date a few weeks after the announcement.

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it is a last of us 2 delay . It would be so goddamn annoying. Like how does that happen. Make a big deal out of the reveal with the release date and then announce a delay three weeks later?

The timing isn't comparable, but if this is the case it gives me FFXV vibes. Remember when they held an entire event for that game, only to delay it by another few months? Maybe FFVII Remake will actually land on-time, so Sony wants to delay TLoU Part II to keeps the scales even.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Didn't FF15 do this.

lol yup

IdioticJoyfulBedbug-max-1mb.gif

'V'

Banned
May 19, 2018
PS Now can be used in PC
Streaming sucks and is possibly the worst thing to ever happen to gaming IMO. However I can see Sony using it as the main platform for PS games on PC going forward. If they do that I simply won't play those games till they either port them or I have access to a PS5 to play them. I don't want anything to do with this streaming garbage.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A major complication in development. Would fit with Uncharted 4's tumultuous development cycle, no?
Yeah but a month after the date announcement? Seems so bizarre to consider they'd be confident enough to announce a date a month ago.

I think the announcement is going to be Tsushima becoming cross gen or PS5 exclusive.

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
Driveclub gets a Pro patch?

Edit: it's something disappointing, well then I don't know, probably some game gets pushed back.

Status
Not open for further replies.