• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dobahking91

Oct 26, 2017
I'm on paternity leave so I'm not really in a position to report on this (and I'd be doing that on Kotaku not here), but if what I've heard is true, it's a bit surprising but ultimately not a big deal. People will be disappointed for a few minutes and then get over it. Many people here have guessed it already. I'd be more specific if I had more details - I'll see what I can get in between feedings.

Holy shit Got PS5 only :D

R.T Straker

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I'm on paternity leave so I'm not really in a position to report on this (and I'd be doing that on Kotaku not here), but if what I've heard is true, it's a bit surprising but ultimately not a big deal. People will be disappointed for a few minutes and then get over it. Many people here have guessed it already. I'd be more specific if I had more details - I'll see what I can get in between feedings.

Sounds like Bloodborne on PC via EGS.

if only...

Oct 26, 2017
I can't say something about the way insiders tease stuff in a thread about an insider teasing stuff?

I made a comment on what I feel about insider culture and I feel it belongs in this thread. I have no issue with the thread itself but i'd like to see it change at some point with less clickbait. I'm sure others will agree. Stop putting words in my mouth and ban-baiting.

Less clickbait? lol
What is there to "click" and "bait" about a twitter post? Do you expect all the insiders and leakers to reveal what do they know to please you?
And no i'm not ban baiting, but if you can't see how do you behave it's your problem not mine.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
Gotcha, thanks!

It's a delay for one of the games 100% now.

DGS

Nov 2, 2017
Tyrol
So, announced and not yet released (except MediEvil, Death Stranding, Dreams) first party games would be MLB The Show 20, The Last of Us Part II, Predator: Hunting Grounds, Iron Man VR, Ghost of Tsushima, Wild?

I guess, The Last of Us Part II is fine, there was just a media event together with a release date trailer. Ghost of Tsushima or Wild news?

Deleted member 57361

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 2, 2019
Edit: wrong

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Or maybe gamepass coming to Death Stranding???

tenor.gif

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
you are still on paternity leave? I had to take pto time but i couldn't last two full weeks in the house with a newborn. Going back to work was such a relief, it was like going on vacation lol.

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
i think it's about Ghost of Tsushima been only PS5 game

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
the tweet makes it sound like it'll be unexpected news about an already announced first party game. what's an unexpected news about a game? cancelation or delay. i can't imagine any of their upcoming games getting canceled. for delays, it has to be something that already has a date. death stranding is pretty close, so my guess is tlou2 delay.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
probably sony had planned another game for PS5 launch and tat has slipped by few months so now they ahve to push GOT to be launch PS5 title

Ricky_R

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Good or bad news? Throw us a bone here dude.

Edit: Who am I kidding... Zhuge is always the bearer of bad Sony news.

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Luigi's Mansion 3 will only run on PSVita 2000 models, sorry early adopters!

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
I have a bad feeling TLoU 2 is getting a small delay. On 1 hand early next year is stupid packed, but on the other, FUUUUUUCK PLEASE NOOOOOOOO!

RF Switch

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Are people still expecting "next gen only" games at launch because it's not happening. Last of us is going to be a launch title is my guess

Sams88

Oct 9, 2019
Gotcha, thanks!

It's a delay for one of the games 100% now.
With next-gen on the horizon I'd be quite content for every 2020 title to be delayed for those new systems. Yeah, it's not going to happen. But I've already made the decision to stop purchases at the end of the year.

BTW, I do wonder if we'll now see a few more public announcements changing release dates, policies etc., now Jim Ryan is firmly in charge. Maybe previously there was a bit of conflict and indecision.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
There was a leak yesterday (4chan lie?) that TLOU2 and GOT may have been heading to PS5 in 2020. Maybe both delayed

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Death Stranding on PC or a TLOU2 delay are "unexpected" given that many people have predicted them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.