• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xadra

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2018
It was known, but I still don't like this type of "hints". Too obvious.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Wow, Unavowed is coming to the Xbox Series X?
That's great, it's one of the best adventure games out there

Unavowed-PCGAMES-Test-Review016-pc-games.jpg

true - this game is incredible

Betelgeuse

Nov 2, 2017
I'm thinking "Avowed" is The Initiative's new IP. Or perhaps Obsidian's new RPG, if that's a new IP.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
With how long it's been rumored that would be kinda lame to be honest, but I'm expecting it!
Someone (Shinobi IIRC) said that if "You liked the Sony event" in relation to gameplay trailers you would be ok with the MS event.
So my expectation is that it will be more or less the same distribution between cinematic trailers and gameplay trailers.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
At this point it'd be a bigger surprise if Fable wasn't there. We've been hearing about it for years now lmao.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
t28eUov.png

Fable is clearly gonna be gayer than ever, which is saying something

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Well, they MUST have something other than Halo and (probably) Forza and Fable is the safest bet.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just gonna make stupid guesses what "Avowed" means so I can screenshot the one that came closest to it afterwards and claim I'm an industry insider as well.
Avowed is actually A.v.o.w.e.d and stands for "Automatic Vehicle Organisms Which are Electronically Driving" and is basically a Cars game.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
The avowed thing has to be something related to an existing IP right?

Let´s dig deeper guys