• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Well deserved. Euphoria is a heavy show and she carries it.

Leona Lewis

Oct 25, 2017
Future EGOT winner right here.

A most deserved win.

On a more selfish note, it's criminal how many red carpet high fashion looks from her we were denied this year because of COVID.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Completely deserved, she's an amazing actress, youngest to win the award too

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
Zendaya absolutely deserves this win she was amazing in Euphoria. She had so many stand-out scenes throughout the show.

latex

Jul 5, 2018
So, so, so deserved. She is phenomenal in Euphoria. Love that the Emmys showed some spirit tonight with that exciting pick!

Leona Lewis

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that the Skins US remake was so close to being on HBO instead of MTV still makes me depressed.

Euphoria shows us what could've been, but its writing is honestly dreadful. The show is 90% Zendaya and 10% her narration that accompanies the little vignettes that open each episode.

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that the Skins US remake was so close to being on HBO instead of MTV still makes me depressed.

Euphoria shows us what could've been, but its writing is honestly dreadful. The show is 90% Zendaya and 10% her narration that accompanies the little vignettes that open each episode.

Let's be real. It's at least 15% Jacob Elordi's ass. Show some respect.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
She didn't have one for Shake it Up? Wow Emmies be fucking up

fauxtrot

Oct 25, 2017
She was amazing in Euphoria and her chemistry with the other main character (I'm blanking on her name) was something to behold. I can't wait for season 2.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's exactly what she deserves.

I was really impressed with her performance. Hopefully season 2 isn't too far away.

Dank Lotion

Oct 27, 2017
So deserved! I remember being shocked she wasn't nominated for it last year, but it seems like I was upset for no reason since it looks like the show wasn't eligible.

If only Insecure/Issa Rae got some love too. I don't think it's won anything yet which is pretty criminal. The cinematography alone warrants some recognition.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
I have no interest in watching Euphoria because high school drama bullshit drives me up the walls, but I've loved Zendaya since her Cinderella Met Ball look and am very happy her talent is getting recognition.

Emiya777

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
Love Zendaya but Sam Levinson makes me want to vomit. Dude got to be a druggy for a decade then walked into the Euphoria deal because of his dad.

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
giphy.gif

Well deserved! It was a jaw-dropping performance in an amazing show.

Hunter Schafer should have had a nomination too.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
There is still no second season ? Awe :(

It's probably gonna be even later then esp with the pandemic going on.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Only reason to watch the show really, it's kinda garbage without her performance.

See also Ozark and Julie Garner.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Ah yeah. It's a heavy show. I felt like I had to take a break from tv for a couple days after binging the entire show.

Fantastic show and fantastic actress.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I mean she hella busy. We'll be lucky if she can spare the time. Plus that's a pretty dark place she has to go for that role, so I wouldn't be too disappointed if the ending for Season 1 is all we get. It was #chefkiss
I think for tv contracts she'd have to work around that and not the other way around. You can't have your main character be too busy to continue the next season, you'd completely fuck over hundreds of jobs.

Season 2 was confirmed, though. So she's 100% doing that one at least.

Paper Wario

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I think for tv contracts she'd have to work around that and not the other way around. You can't have your main character be too busy to continue the next season, you'd completely fuck over hundreds of jobs.
Yeah, season 2 is 100% happening. Good HBO shows often take minimum 1.5+ years between seasons and no doubt covid has had an impact