• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Arkanius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Disapointed with the Tal Tal Heights rendition.
It doesn't have the majesty of the old track :(

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Was Dampe in the original game? Been too long... Wasn;t that house the shack where you lead the ghost to?

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, it's that Dr. Wright

Starting to get worried that the photographer isn't gonna be in the game.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so excited for this. It's going to be the thing to get me to use my switch again. Plus getting to play the game on the bus to work well be fun

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
There aren't a lot of threads about Dampe, so I'm going to say that I finished reading Ashita no Joe and have been wondering if he's inspired by Danpei Tange, notedly lumpy hunchbacked anime man.

jgkro.jpg

Apparently the dude who hangs around the front of gyms in Pokemon Red and Blue was blatantly Danpei at one point.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Tal Tal Heights is maybe a bit more subdued than I'd have preferred but it's still a solid rendition.

Also that's a sad excuse for a "sequence break" when the original had the literal best glitch for sequence breaking of all time in the Screen Warp. If I was head of the project I'd try to get it included as a dev tool or something at least.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That scream when Link falls into the pit is pretty good

Mickagau

Dec 11, 2018
France
It looks so good ! I just wish it could have been a new game/sequel a la ALBW. But I guess it should have been an EPD game then. Not sure Nintendo would let Grezzo develop a new game.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the camera quests were neat - especially the ones you do when you take a walk with Marin.

Considering they are bringing back the Color Dungeon, and we're seen other DX additions, I'm hoping they're in the game in some way.

Maybe he's just a travelling photographer so doesn't need a hut anymore or they've move the house to another part of the map.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they will get louder as you collect more of the instruments in the game

This is such a good idea I'm kind of mad it probably won't happen.

It'd be perfect if it just kept adding instruments and building throughout the game until you finally scale it for the last time to wake the Wind Fish with a complete orchestra.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
Yeah, the camera quests were neat - especially the ones you do when you take a walk with Marin.

Considering they are bringing back the Color Dungeon, and we're seen other DX additions, I'm hoping they're in the game in some way.

Maybe he's just a travelling photographer so doesn't need a hut anymore or they've move the house to another part of the map.
Was Color Dungeon actually confirmed? I know we saw Red Tunic at one point but I had a suspicion that it might be tied to Dampe's DIY dungeon.

Pineconn

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
Some strange graphical glitches with water at 0:55 and 2:43. Hopefully they can polish the game up before release.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Color Dungeon sucks, was hoping they'd replace it with a new dungeon.

VR Dungeon.

Actually, if there's any game that'd work well with a Labo VR mode I feel like it'd be Link's Awakening, a top-down Zelda with a mostly static camera styled after a diorama of kids' toys and designed for short bursts of portable play.

What-ok

Dec 13, 2017
PDX OR
VR Dungeon.

Actually, if there's any game that'd work well with a Labo VR mode I feel like it'd be Link's Awakening, a top-down Zelda with a mostly static camera styled after a diorama of kids' toys and designed for short bursts of portable play.
Never tried the Labo VR yet, but I imagine it being an option for this game and the new AC game.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
oh wow color dungeoun is in and it's the same one from the DX version? that was a pretty lame dungeoun, i was hoping they would put a newly designed dungeon in its place.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
In regards to the music I prefer the originals tunes much more than what they've done here by subduing them. They're still good, but the original versions are more exciting to me.