• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Well, not long now... Less than 3 months. This website is not prepared. BvS might have been a warmup.
3c3187b1ba5211791e8f98d411d3b299.jpg

Note the helix in the sky. Jerad Marantz got that close by sheer accident? Crazy. I wonder if Zack´s Sefirot will show up as part of the marketing.
We aren´t in Kansas anymore with TSC. That´s for sure.
Ezra Miller as Shingi
Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Misato

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
I've never seen Evangelion, is there a character who chokeslams randos? Thats the one Ezra should probably be.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I really love the look of the outfit and spear together in that picture. The severed heads is where it turns into stupid edgy shit.

Oct 28, 2017
It makes sense. BvS clearly a laid a Flashpoint path so why wouldn't she be that brutal killer woman in the Snyderverse?

dseed

Oct 27, 2017
Photo looks amazing. Wish we got that instead of current Wonder Woman movies. Especially 84.

OP
OP
Khanimus

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
well other than essentially causing a man to lose his life so her dead boyfriend of nearly 7 decades could live in his body, then having sex with said stolen body which is basically sexual assault and then having to be talked into giving Trevor up by Trevor and only doing so because the world is a risk, and then totally flirting with the guy after he'sback in the body knowing she already had sex with his body.

Other than that.
I specifically mentioned the first movie.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
I specifically mentioned the first movie.
WW84 made a lot of people very angry, apparently.

Idk if this really addresses the whole rape complaints but...

I don't think the film is endorsing the rapey 80s trope, it's showing how a problematic evil stone is problematic and evil. I think the film could have acknowledged it better but it's probably on the cutting floor.

Anaron

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
At first I was like "oh that looks pretty co—"

*see she's holding severed heads*

INTO THE TRASH

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
WW84 made a lot of people very angry, apparently.

Idk if this really addresses the whole rape complaints but...

I don't think the film is endorsing the rapey 80s trope, it's showing how a problematic evil stone is problematic and evil. I think the film could have acknowledged it better but it's probably on the cutting floor.

Lol what bullshit

It doesn't subvert or critique it. Diana never confronts what she did, only gives up Trevor because the world wss goingto end... and flirts with the body she raped by the end.

And nevermind that Barbara's first I'm evil moment came because she assaulted her rspist.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
I get that that WW is a warrior and all that, but I always figured she was supposed to be disciplined and pragmatic and not a vengeful headhunter.

Yeah maybe she needed proof of a kill, but there's obviously someone who can operate a camera with her so...

Last edited:

kowhite

May 14, 2019
Lol what bullshit

It doesn't subvert or critique it. Diana never confronts what she did, only gives up Trevor because the world wss goingto end... and flirts with the body she raped by the end.

And nevermind that Barbara's first I'm evil moment came because she assaulted her rspist.

I get a very clear sense not that the filmmakers condone what happened, but instead that they never even really considered the reality that Steve basically accidentally stole a man's body and life. Like...they just didn't even think of it. Oops.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Lol what bullshit

Yeah see I knew you probably wouldn't like that lol. I really wish Patty went with another method to bring him back. Oh, and stuck to continuity. Plus, some of her powers she gained in the film really could have been saved for the third one.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I get that that WW is a warrior and all that, but I always figured she was supposed to be disciplined and pragmatic and not a vengeful headhunter.

Yeah maybe she needed proof of a kill, but there's obviously someone who can operate a camera with her so...
True, but photography would still have been rare during the 1850s. So it wouldn't have been a guarantee she'd run into someone with a camera. That said, it's still dumb.

Deleted member 69501

User requested account closure
Banned
May 16, 2020
Zack Snyder always trying to be edgy... Everything in that pic was cool until I saw those heads. Like my gaawd...

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, I think it's unnecessary for what amounts to a kids/teenage movie. Not everything needs to "push boundaries" when it comes to violence. Somthing Zack needs to learn...
Batman vs Superman definitely didn't seem like a kids/teenage movie. Whether it should have been is another question.

For a character who's going to be plastered on kids' backpacks? Yeah maybe
They'll probably leave the heads off of the backpacks.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Just let him turn Wonder Woman Dead Earth into a film and let him go hog ass wild.
wonder-woman-rips-supermans-spine.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2017
Well, not long now... Less than 3 months. This website is not prepared. BvS might have been a warmup.

Note the helix in the sky. Jerad Marantz got that close by sheer accident? Crazy. I wonder if Zack´s Sefirot will show up as part of the marketing.
We aren´t in Kansas anymore with TSC. That´s for sure.

Could you please explain this post like I'm 5? What's the context, what's happening in 3 months and how is Zack Snyder involved?

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
What the fuck, is she actually holding people's heads in that picture? I thought they were monsters' heads

OneTrueJack

Aug 30, 2020
So basically Snyder originally planned to ruin Diana's character like he did with Clark and Bruce, but Patty Jenkins was able to wrestle enough creative control away to make sure it didn't happen. Thank. God.

I think many of us suspected something like this happened but now that we see visual proof, it's just...YIKES...

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
So basically Snyder originally planned to ruin Diana's character like he did with Clark and Bruce, but Patty Jenkins was able to wrestle enough creative control away to make sure it didn't happen. Thank. God.

I think many of us suspected something like this happened but now that we see visual proof, it's just...YIKES...

yeah Snyder should have had her rape a possessed person

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

No? That photo was a TEMP photo used for BvS before they had the story for WW done. Zack helped write the first WW movie with Patty and Allan Heinberg.