• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
That aspect ratio and b&w. It's a superhero flick Jack, not fucking Citizen Kane.

Can't wait for the 1 hour 45 minute Youtube essays by armchair cinephiles whose top 3 consists of The Matrix, Pulp Fiction and Se7en (written like this) claiming it's a cinematic masterpiece because it looks like artsy movies from an era they have never seen a movie from.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Please don't have this in B&W.

I'll eat my hat and the coat that came with it if this ends up being 'released' in B&W.

I suppose it's an option further down the line in some manner but there's no way HBO Max are spending this amount on a B&W four hour mini-series that's supposed to bring in new subscribers.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I still remember the Watchmen movie ending on My Chemical Romance and I came out of the screening just laughing.

Oh god, don't remind me. 😄

Zack Snyder:

Dp4wAeWU4AAsXFb.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Probably won't be good, but it looks better than Whedon's. How you tell a story involving boom tubes that sidelines Cyborg is just...what

Archduke Kong

Feb 2, 2019
I don't know what the internet expected from finally getting the Snyder Cut but based on reactions I'm guessing they weren't expecting a movie by Zack Snyder.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Zack said the color version of the trailer is going up later today. The movie will release in color with a black and white version possibly coming some time after.

OP should probably update first post to say that the original trailer was taken down due to a music license issue. They got it cleared up and were going to put it back up last week, but Zack told them to hold off a week so he could add a few new shots and do a black and white version on the anniversary of the original movies release.

Zack did a shot by shot breakdown on Vero this morning as well.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
This should be released in b&w and in 4:3.

The way it's meant to be seen.

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Nice trailer, some beautiful shots in there. While some might find it pretentious I like Hallelujah as the music Choice for the Trailers.
At least it's something different than the usual trailer music.

Nov 18, 2017
How am I gonna be able to watch this in the UK? I want it on UHD bluray but im gonna have to get it on 720p.mkv arent I?

Flavius

Oct 28, 2017
Orlando, FL
I have every confidence this is going to release and be better than the theatrical release but fair-to-middlin overall and be deemed a disaster...which like Watchmen will then have this kinda weird cult status where people heap undeserved praise upon it for years to come.

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
Zack, please stop using Hallelujah in trailers or movies. It's not as profound as you might think.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
It's a running gag that film students hastily throw a black and white filter over their student films in editing to try and make it seem artsy and mature. Zack doing the same thing is almost too perfect.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
How does anyone look at this 2003 ATI Radeon GPU box art model and go "hell yes".

How is there not a single person in the production of this thing that looks at this and asks what the fuck is going on.

It's funny because if you contrast it with the armor that say, Thanos wears, it's very clear that Thanos' armor was designed around him being a person who actually occupies 3D space and would at some point have to take the armor off to sit, eat, or interact with other people.