• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Next masterpiece implies he had a first masterpiece. Are those fighting words or sarcasm? I can't tell with this site at times. I've never considered any of his previous films to be a masterpiece/good.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
So basically I'm assuming it's PVOD everywhere except North America where it's HBO Max.

I can see why China and Japan are left on the sidelines.....but France?

It must be some larger output deal that WB has in the region that needs sorting out.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
Available worldwide in all markets March 18th

Platform availability will depend on each territory (with the exception of China, France, and Japan, where the release dates are TBD). Additional details for specific markets will be shared soon.

tenor.gif

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
Excited to watch it.

To everyone else about to say they're not going to watch it and how Zack movies are trash, it's ok, you don't have to.

imbarkus

Oct 25, 2017
Let me be clear: this will not be a great movie, and will not even be what I wanted as a person who enjoyed BvS. All those ships have sailed.

It'll just be unbelievably miles better than Wheedon's film.

Oct 30, 2017
Can't wait!

Let me be clear: this will not be a great movie, and will not even be what I wanted as a person who enjoyed BvS. All those ships have sailed.

It'll just be unbelievably miles better than Wheedon's film.

I'm sort of in the same boat, so much has changed and mixed over the years to be anywhere really near what the original would have been, but I'm glad to at least get this version.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
LiViNg ReNt FrEe In SoMe Of YoUr MiNdS!

I'll be watching it with friends, because there's no way in hell I'll manage to sit there alone with it for four hours.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Is it ok to admit I've enjoyed most of Snyder's movies?

Or is this going to go the way of FREAKS ending for me? 😅

Mindwipe

Oct 25, 2017
London
So basically I'm assuming it's PVOD everywhere except North America where it's HBO Max.

I can see why China and Japan are left on the sidelines.....but France?

It must be some larger output deal that WB has in the region that needs sorting out.

It's due to the French cinema chronology law.

www.forbes.com

The Importance Of Media Chronology For French Cinema

Debates on media chronology, the statutory window between a film's release into theatres and other platforms, are continuing in France as the popularity of subscription streaming sites, such as Netflix, grow.

French law effectively mandates windows and you can't do PVOD there.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Just a PSA for anyone not in the know: the movie is in 4:3 (technically 1.33:1). Don't be alarmed by the black bars on the side of your TV.

Confused, sure. But not alarmed.

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
Guessing this will be on Sky in the UK?

I plan on watching it.. but I'm definitely not sitting down for 4 hours. I'll probably take 1-2 breaks.