• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Beats seeing Batman constantly getting wanked off in every form of media.

I thought Snyder was egging on the fans as well? What happened with the bullying? I've seen a few people mention toxicity but it's the first I've heard about it.
0*RQ_r4Dnxu0LYvOtK

1*tMwmiCKxigv9JJCnC6ociw.jpeg

1*iShzbmjcn7A6kTmAVosjKQ.jpeg

0*qaYwgMMowkSW8rI4

Oct 27, 2017
I'm fairly intrigued, especially as a series rather than a 4 hour movie. It certainly seems like the right platform to deliver something like this.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So the memes just kinda willed this thing into existence? Jeez. This is probably going to be bad but the entertainment value is high no matter how the project turns out.

Nov 13, 2017
Truth. His original version sounds so much better. Hell even the first teaser was so much different than what we got
The first trailer for Suicide Squad is an entirely different movie. I wonder if that one was closer to completion? Sounds like (from his Twitter) that it's less of a "we need new footage" and more of a fact that all the footage exists, but the movie needs to be completely re-edited.

Oct 27, 2017
That fact that HBO is doing this means it's almost 100% likely that somebody at HBO has discussed the feasibility of just redoing GoT season 8.

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
This all feels like an obvious kickstarter scam.

But this time it's only WB's own money going down the toilet.

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I hated BvS but I'm legitimately excited for this. I never watched JL because I knew how messy the production was so I'm down to see Snyder realize his vision. I don't know if I will like it but it will surely be entertaining.

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People hating on this are pretty transparent. Like who exactly is this hurting. The massive campaign shows their is demand, the star approval shows they are not satisfied with the previous product and now HBO/Warner are convinced this is a good idea. So who exactly are you fighting this crusade against. Your taste really is subjective at this point.

N7Commander01

Jan 2, 2020
Tokyo, Japan
that dude's career blows. he's been hanging on this cut the most because its the only film role he has to date. its a shame I wonder if he needs a new agent or maybe he's just not great in auditions.

He is primarily a theatre actor

I imagine he is still doing mostly theatre productions. Justice league was like, the second film he ever did or something like that? (I maybe wrong on that one)

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Day 1. That is, if HBO Max actually gets released here in Germany or another service picks it up. I love the Batman v. Superman Ultimate Edition and I really liked the original. I also liked Justice League but it was worse than BvS.

But this, I am hyped for this.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Trash Demanders Receive Trash

Now I demand an Extended Edition of Weekend at Bernies 2.

OP
OP
spookyduzt

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I love Elfman's scores, he is an iconic composer.

But his score for justice league was disappointingly lazy.

The way it was mixed into the film was also terrible. You couldn't even hear his 1989 Batman theme the few times it was used. I only knew it was in there by listening to the soundtrack by itself.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Yup, did Ray Fisher get any good work after Justice League?
he had a minor role in the last season of True Detective.

I just looked at his IMDB actually and am shocked he has literally *nothing* after the DC movies and True Detective though. Holy hell, has the guy not worked in like 3 years?

MillionIII

Banned
Sep 11, 2018
Prediction: this will be huge and Snyder will be back for more DCEU shenanigans, I held off from watching JL knowing it is not the vision he had in mind.

Archduke Kong

Feb 2, 2019
It's cool that he's getting the chance to make it, but weren't people's problems with the DCEU so far mostly because of Synder's vision for the characters? Batman v. Superman and Man of Steel got so much flak because of Snyder's flashy grim dark approach, I can't imagine a recut of Justice League that is 100% what Snyder intended from what was shot would do much to fix the movie.