• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This will be so interesting to watch. It's gonna be like the director's cut of Payback, but even crazier.

mozbar

Feb 20, 2018
Can't wait
EnC_VHRXEAYddTQ.jpg

Magnificent.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see a meltdown here because the bar can realistically only be set so high.

But man, if he can turn in something that isn't a total slog to sit through like BvS despite some of his talents then to me that's an incredible success. That's also entirely within his capabilities.
I really don't think that is within his capabilities anymore, It's going to be a total slog at the minimum.

modoversus

Oct 25, 2017
México
Snyder doing the edgy Millar stuff with a WB sized budget would actually be a way better fit than whatever he has done with DC.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Even as a big fan of Sndyer and DC I cannot wait for this to be released......so we can finally stop fucking talking about it and just move on with our lives.

Snyder can do something new and DC can keep doing their thing too.

I'll be there at midnight on whatever day it drops. Probably taking the day off.

Not joking.

You do realise that this is probably dropping weekly as four 60 min episodes?

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When are they confirming how people outside the US are going to be able to view it? Just give us HBO Max please.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Even as a big fan of Sndyer and DC I cannot wait for this to be released......so we can finally stop fucking talking about it and just move on with our lives.

Now I'm seeing rumors floating around that it might go back to a 4 hour movie on release on Max.

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The only news so far is that for LATAM and EU, HBO Max will arrive around March/April next year. Mybe in time for this release, i can't wait.

Yo for real?! It'll be a day one for me if that's the case. I'm just concerned as to whether in the UK Sky will release their tight grasp around the content to allow this to happen.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019

Then I'll plan accordingly.

Rumor today though that it's dropping as a four-hour movie, but time will tell.

Masterz1337

Oct 25, 2017
While I don't expect it to be amazing, I am really curious to see his vision as intended and get something unique. The story behind this movie has always been crazy and I think it's only good that what was intended will be out there. No one is proud of or likes the theatrical cut.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Now I'm seeing rumors floating around that it might go back to a 4 hour movie on release on Max.

Rumor today though that it's dropping as a four-hour movie, but time will tell.

Ordinarily I'd call shenanigans on that but I suppose it's possible that WB pivot this to be their big 'monthly studio film' for March sandwiched between Tom & Jerry and Mortal Kombat. I'm not sure I see HBO Max releasing a four hour superhero film but if Netflix could do it with The Irishman I suppose it's not impossible.

Especially if the WarnerMedia brass have little confidence in it as a weekly mini-series. Surely the worst scenario would be a big first week with interest slowly fading away to only the hardcore by week 4 leading to uneasy comparisons with the likes of Mandolorian etc.

Release is not the end of the war...

*gestures to the myriad of TLJ threads*

...it is only the beginning.

*leans back in chair *

*rubs bridge of nose *

Good point.