• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait
EnC_VHRXEAYddTQ.jpg

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
Well...I hope the people that are looking forward to it have a good time.

That's genuine, by the way, Snyder's take isn't my cup of tea, but not everything has to be for me and it's good for people to enjoy themselves.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
God bless anyone willing to burn four hours to confirm that it is, indeed, Snyder's Justice League.

Oct 27, 2017
PIT
Glad that fans are getting what they want but I just can't help shake the feeling it's a situation where the idea in your head will be better than the reality. Still, here's hoping.

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Cool, can't wait to see it. Hopefully it's better than the theatrical version.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
Can't fucking wait, give me all the Zack Snyder there is to get.
It's going to be epic.

modoversus

Oct 25, 2017
México
IF it does good, the meltdown will be glorious here, I can't wait.

If you have seen the box office for Transformers 2 and 3, you already know people all over the world can enjoy awful movies. So I don't think a streaming mini series doing good will cause a meltdown.

It's a given that it will not be a good enough film/series, due to Snyders track record, but the question is if it actually will help grow the HBO Max userbase. That is the metric that will matter in the long run for AT&T I guess.

Flavius

Oct 28, 2017
Orlando, FL
I don't see a meltdown here because the bar can realistically only be set so high.

But man, if he can turn in something that isn't a total slog to sit through like BvS despite some of his talents then to me that's an incredible success. That's also entirely within his capabilities.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Give me a chuckle when the RT score actually goes lower than the theatrical release.